"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 08-16-2006, 03:44 PM   #171
Master Chef

Mine would've been a true story 25 years back. Ha!

Seeeya; Goodweed of the North

Check out my blog for the friendliest cooking instruction on the net. Go ahead. You know you want to.- http://gwnorthsfamilycookin.wordpress.com/
Chief Longwind Of The North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:48 PM   #172
Chef Extraordinaire

Joke's on you, baby. So would mine.

Old 08-16-2006, 03:49 PM   #173
Executive Chef

GOODWEED! Wake up! You're dreaming again and your snoring is ruining our sunbathing.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:21 PM   #174
Master Chef

Go ahead. Ask my Sensai, oh, what was his name? It was so long ago that I've forgotten.

Or Ask Bill about the time I flew my motorcycle off a 30 foot high cliff while dirt biking. He's my witness. Now did he move back to Detroit? Hmmm. I lost track of my best dirt-biking buddy 30 years back.

Well, that settles it. You'll just have to believe that every word that issues from my mouth is uncolored, unbiased, and unadulterated fact, because I said it.

And did I ever tell you the story about how I almost went over Niagra Falls, on the Canadian side? My wife can let you know if that one is true.
Ahhhahahahahah.

Oh ladies... Quick, RonJohn, turn on the ice-water! I told you I'd be back. (2 inch fire-hose at 75psi with a fog-nozzle sprays a 15-foot diameter circle of ice water onto the women in the hot tub. Men seen taunting the women to try and get them back, laughing until they almost fall over. Women looking very angry, ready to severely hurt said men. Men turn the nozzle to solid stream and push emerging women back into the hot tub as they try to climb out. Women's body gaurds are all on break for ten minutes. Horseplay continues for about three minutes. Men run to the hot tup and jump in, knowing that they got the girls' adrenaline rushing and expecting a good wrestling match in the water.)

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of teh North

Check out my blog for the friendliest cooking instruction on the net. Go ahead. You know you want to.- http://gwnorthsfamilycookin.wordpress.com/
Old 08-17-2006, 12:19 PM   #175
Hospitality Queen

Okay, girls, get on your workboots! I'm here with a team of workmen and a large backhoe. If we all work together, we can build this fence* by sundown.

(*the fence in question would be to keep out the boys....well, except for those cabana boys, the waiters, the dj and those we just like to look at.)
Old 08-17-2006, 01:01 PM   #176
Master Chef

Hey! That means I'm in, with this studly 22 year-old body that I'm sporting these days.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Old 08-17-2006, 01:03 PM   #177
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkath
If we all work together, we can build this fence* by sundown.
Psst... Hey Goodweed!

What do you say right after sundown, I put this this brand new keg of margarita fizzies on OUR side of the fence?

Don't tell the gals though!!

John

ronjohn55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 02:33 PM   #178
Master Chef

WHAT???WHAT??? I won the 5 million dollar lottery?????????Here's $100 bucks and come join us if you want to. I would prefer that in 50's and 100's if you don't mind-----Hmmm---what would the water displacement be on that, King Midas???
Old 08-17-2006, 03:19 PM   #179
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjohn55
Psst... Hey Goodweed!

What do you say right after sundown, I put this this brand new keg of margarita fizzies on OUR side of the fence?

Don't tell the gals though!!

John
Well my freind, I don't personally use alcohol, but I'll certainly help you party the night away. I'm sure the smell of the barbecued lamb, waifting accross the hot tup will drive 'em nuts. And I'll bring some of that new cologne that makes the women crazy, you know, like the one in the TV comercials that has all of the young women climbing over themselves to get to the guy wearing it. In our cyber world, the stuff actually works, and the girs can't resist. Moo hua hahahaha.

Oh, and bring the other guys, and I'll bring some good rock 'n roll. I know this band... You may have heard of them, Nickleback (of course I only know them in our cyber-world ).

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Old 08-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #180
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie
OOh hey I like Nickelback. But I'm staying in the jacuzzi. I like it much better.