Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Connie, Hi Beth, come on over here and join me there's room:LOL:

kadesma

I'd love to join you 'refined' ladies...but I only hot tub in the nude. If I bring a round of cocktails for the entire party and dollar bills for Pepe's g-string, can I come?

VB, the cocktails are welcome but we need to remember to keep things strictly PG around here. We have some very young members (my daughter and her best buddy to name only two) and we don't want any irate parents rushing off to complain about this site not living up to PG status.

Hey ladies, I have only one word for y'all.....CANNONBALL!!!!! *Alix takes a running leap*

It's getting warm in this hot tub, is there a pool nearby mudbug? Maybe pepe can build one for us? :LOL: Lets make a whirlpool!

Sorry about that Jan. And ladies, did you see the snow machine I set up? We can go for a little roll in the snow to cool off.

Pepe, I'd like a margarita please. And Juan (Pepe's brother who just arrived) I think I would like some of that guacamole and chips please. AHHHHHHHH!

Juan, after you get Alix's guacamole and chips, could I have a nice massage?:brows:

kadesma said:
Whew, the kids are finally off with their mommies, may I join you? I see we have some great treats and I brought some as well..I have some bruschetta with parmesan and walnuts, and some nice cold peach soup. Pds, Cade sent you some sugar cookies dipped in chocolate to go with that ice cream:)
Ahh, you all look so comfy..Mudbug, great idea...
kadesma

Thank you Cade!!
Here is a bag of water balloons you and your brothers can play
with tomorrow. Just promise me that you won't throw them at Ma or at the bull!!!
:)

If you love animals, you are more than qualified to join us. Tell you a secret, shhhh, don't tell anybody, I'm not so refined myself.:wacko:

Come on Corrine,
what would life be if we were all carbon copies?? I'll take ya just as you are.:)

kadesma

pdswife said:
Thank you Cade!!
Here is a bag of water balloons you and your brothers can play
with tomorrow. Just promise me that you won't throw them at Ma or at the bull!!!
:)
Oh boy Pds,
They are going to pelt me and Pa with those water ballons, I just know it:ROFLMAO:
The bull lucky fellow can run faster then the old folks can:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

May I join you all? I brought some iced coffees, several good novels, and a another massage "therapist"---- Pablol!!

oh Pablo... I think I need a nice cold beer would you run and get me one please?

Hi Carol... glad to see ya!

Can I hop in? andmay I have a massage my shoulders are very stiff from carrying Riley around, also my foot is still quite sore. I have brought some vegemite in a biskit for you all to try and some Tim Tams.

I'll try the Tim Tams but I'll pass on the vegemite thanks. Well I have to leave you all for a while. Keep a seat ready for me, I'll likely want it after work tonight. Groan!

Back
Top Bottom