Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Katie, that's quite a coup. I bet your kitties are making a banner that says, "Mom's the Best". :ROFLMAO:

OK ladies I just came into the area and I see you all in the tub - I sure could use some good company and relaxation - I have some champagne and choc. covered strawberries - Think you can find room for me???

Jump on in...just give your drink and appetizer order to Manfred. If you need a massage, call Sven over. :LOL:

If the boys come over, set the dobermans loose!

HALF Baked... THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH - I really appreciate your generosity ..... For an appetizer - some raw oysters please - Here is some Moet and the strawberries dipped in Godiva as a small thank you for your kindness and generosity:)

Half Baked said:
Jump on in...just give your drink and appetizer order to Manfred. If you need a massage, call Sven over. :LOL:

If the boys come over, set the dobermans loose!
BTW - I have a great Rotty I can bring over - she is my gaurddog..and a good one at that (notice she is a female as well - lol)

Ugh. I am so full of crackers, cheese, oysters and pinwheels all I have room for is a drink. Is there any wine left?

Katie, thats quite an afternoon. You OK now?

Reanie, glad you found us! Enjoying the water? Is Jan still here?

Thanks, Alix, for asking. I'm doing okay now that I'm here in the tub. It was quite an afternoon. I'm not sure I'll want to use my chef's knife again for "people" food. Stupid 'possum was one ugly son of a you know what. God sure had a sense of humor when He made the 'possum. Must've used left over parts from other creatures.

Ahhh, this tub feels so good. Oh, my, Reanie, the strawberries are awesome. Godiva in any form is just too much. Buck keeps trying to plant M&Ms. Says they are Godiva seeds. So far I haven't seen any results. He just keeps using up my M&Ms. Like your dog, too. Could've used her this afternoon. I'll bet she could've done some serious damage to the 'possum on my front porch.

I'm feeling pretty mellow right now. I think I'll ask Sven for some of his magic. Oh, Sven!!!!

Last edited:
The water is so warm and soothing!!! The company is the best anyone could ask for. My rotty's name is Baley and if that possum comes back just call - One bite and its all over!!!!

OK ladies, I'm off to my Great Aunt's 100th birthday celebration. I'll make sure I bring back some cake for y'all. Its cold and snowing and icky out so I am sure I will want to make use of this lovely hot tub when I get back.

Thanks, Sven and Marco for the massage and doing my hair and nails for the party. Ciao!

Hi, girls. Boy, didn't Alix look spiffy rushing out of here? Reanie, what a cute puppy dog you have - we could use a mascot around here.

How's the water? My toes are freezing. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

tip toeing in crab stuffed mushrooms in hand and a botle of proseco, with sheepish look plasterd on face..Sorry, sorry, sorry Mudbug..You get first dibs:LOL: Now I'm going to go stand in the corner and be good:whistling I promise to come share more often...

kadesma

Ya keep talkin' 'bout us boys as if we're sub-human and I'll just have to take this lamb, crown roast, cooked over a covered applewood fire on my Webber, somewhere else.:-p

And to go with it, I have mashed sweet spuds with a hint of ginger, cloves, cinamon, and vanilla, along with Splenda and mollases of course. The taste is reminiscant of pumpking pie, but with a bit more tang. And the mixed in pecans don't hurt it any either. And the rice pilaf with sage, white pepper, and pork-veloute sauce to go with it, well, let's just say that this is the ultimate pre-winter/fall meal. And for desert, my caramel apple pie with lattice-work crust. And that crust is a sweet crust with cinnamon, and of course french-vanilla ice cream to go along with that hot pie.

As everyone on this site knows, I don't use or give out alcoholic beverages. My offering to go with htis meal is a perfectly prepared hot egg-nog. If you want to spike it, you have to provid the spirits.

But before I bring this feast in for you charming ladies, you need to be charming.:ROFLMAO:

Oh, and I already fed the dogs. They loved my home-made doggie biuscuits, covered of course in beef au jus from my last prime rib. Me and the dogs, well, we're good freinds now.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

kadesma said:
tip toeing in crab stuffed mushrooms in hand and a botle of proseco, with sheepish look plasterd on face..Sorry, sorry, sorry Mudbug..You get first dibs:LOL: Now I'm going to go stand in the corner and be good:whistling I promise to come share more often...

kadesma

Here's what you wrote, and what I read: "Tip toeing in crab stuffed mushrooms, in hand, a bottle of proseco,...

My question; aren't you afraid of slipping on the crab-stuffed 'shrooms and ending up with your entire body covered with the otherwise tasty fungus? Tip toeing in 'shrooms!:huh: That's not what I'd be doing with 'em. I'd rather stab 'em with my fork and eat 'em. Much more satisfactory by my way of thinking.:ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed of the North said:
Here's what you wrote, and what I read: "Tip toeing in crab stuffed mushrooms, in hand, a bottle of proseco,...

My question; aren't you afraid of slipping on the crab-stuffed 'shrooms and ending up with your entire body covered with the otherwise tasty fungus? Tip toeing in 'shrooms!:huh: That's not what I'd be doing with 'em. I'd rather stab 'em with my fork and eat 'em. Much more satisfactory by my way of thinking.:ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Okay, you got me. That's what I get for being or trying to be sneaky. Here's a fork, just don't stab me:-p

kadesma who slipped up:ROFLMAO:

That reminds me of a punctuation exercise given to University students. They had to punctuate:

Woman without her man is nothing

All the men did, "Woman, without her man, is nothing."

The women did, "Woman: without her, man is nothing."

All in how you look at things isn't it? Heeheehee.

Sick em, Baley...(She is a professional gaurd dog, and doesn't make friends) - you are in trouble now Goodweed. RUN GOODWEED RUN!!!!

Last edited:
Hi everybody,
Mudbug, two orders of the roasted garlic stuffed meatballs and some apple martini's..Enjoy and please keep an eye out for Goodweed...He's a slippery one..Reanie, can I borrow Baley? I need protection!!

kadesma off to finally fix some lunch:LOL:

Thank you, darlin, for the meatballs. Go have lunch (or have it served to you here with a nice massage and pedicure).

Goodweed, we would certainly enjoy your dishes, and you are welcome to join us. How do you feel about a waiter's outfit?

You gotta remember that you started this and that I developed the hot tub scene in defense of the fairer sex.

We are endlessly charming if you treat us right.

kadesma said:
Hi everybody,
Mudbug, two orders of the roasted garlic stuffed meatballs and some apple martini's..Enjoy and please keep an eye out for Goodweed...He's a slippery one..Reanie, can I borrow Baley? I need protection!!

kadesma off to finally fix some lunch:LOL:
Sending Baley over to you now - If per chance Weed gets away she still needs raw meat three times a day - She is also mighty hungry so she will keep you safe and get rid of the evidance at the same time - lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom