Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix said:
Um Goodweed? Isn't that your DW over there doing the limbo? LOL!

All kidding aside, as long as your water balloons and other assorted naughty toys stay on the other side of the line you are always welcome here.

BTW, crank up the stereo would you? I put on a few CDs there. We've got some CCR, some Doobie Brothers and I think I tossed a Stones on there too.

Did I pick OK music Mudbug or do I need to go change it up?

love your choices, Alix. But that youtube video's gotta go

Oh, you ruined the surprise by guessing...:LOL:

Here it is Mudbug.
1764999.jpg

No! No! No! It can't be! Hubby had tickets to take ME to the Rolling Stones concert in Honolulu for MY birthday, but they cancelled the concert! Now I know why. They are playing for Mud's birthday. Happy Birthday, Mud. Enjoy the Stones.
img_356623_0_0c54a7d85c52f0e7f4f565d470e23da3.gif

Katie E said:
Just shows to go ya, white guys can't dance. What a goober! I much prefer the Chippendales. Yes, ladies. Now THAT'S some skin!!!:wacko:

These white men CAN dance and rock and roll!

Rolling-Stones-vi01.jpg

Can you imagine how much paint they used to air brush that photo?:LOL: Bless his heart.:)

wasabi said:
Can you imagine how much paint they used to air brush that photo?:LOL: Bless his heart.:)

God love them, Wasabi. At least we know they haven't had plastic surgery. Weren't they great at Superbowl?

OK, first of all, sorry about that youtube thing mudbug. I've spoken to Ken about it. Sigh, much good it will do us.

Did anyone get Sushi out of the fishpond? I heard a splash very VERY late last night and then some snoring. Sush? Uhoh. Thats going to hurt when you wake up. Hey Sven, Marco! Can you come and put Sushi in a lounger please? Thanks boys.

Whoo. I believe I will just take a moment to enjoy the quiet with my coffee and my banana bread. Ahhhhhh.

Well the girls found the banana bread. All gone. The apple crisp is in the oven, the soup is simmering gently and I have about 20 minutes to mess around. Anyone here?

Well not really. Heehee...hey middie, I have some Poisonous pink lipgloss that would look really special on him. How about you?

And what shade of polish are you going to give his toes!:ROFLMAO:

Have you ever seen a picture of on of those turkeys roasted with tinfoil to give it bikini tan lines? Verry funny looking bird. I'm thinking that a suitable bra could be placed on ole Sushi while he's sleeping, add some spray-on tan, and voilla. Now it would have to be washable. This should only be a good prank for a couple of minutes, maybe a poloroid or two. But defineitely, wouldn't want to give it to one of my bro's too badly. I mean, the guys never done anything to me. But we could make him sweat a bit.:LOL:

Oh, and if he's a good sport about it, he desearves somthin' special. I'm thinking 3 lbs of amazing jerky, nice and flavorful, smoked with maple and apple wood, with a hint of brown sugar, some onion, salt, maybe some extra lite soy sauce, and lots of black pepper. I'll make the jerky. Any of you fabulous ladies care to make him a suitable desert, you know, maybe something he could wear on his head? I'm thinking an Abe Lincoln style hat made from softened gingerbread, and coated with a nice ganache, but firmed up with more cocoa butter.:LOL:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I have an idea for his hat - Remember the Chiquita Banana lady -( She wore that huge bunch of bananas on her head) Now I bet a pic of Sush in that hat would be worth a thousand words!!!:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Add a pair of sandals with bright yellow flowers on them!!!!!!! I am laughing so hard ladies that I fear I might drown!!!!

Back
Top Bottom