"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 10-06-2006, 04:27 PM   #351
Everymom

*clinking bottles in search of the "good stuff"* Here's a Glenfiddich for you mudbug. Beth, what can I pour for you? I'm not sure what there is to eat around here today. Anyone see Andre the chef they sent over?

Old 10-06-2006, 04:34 PM   #352
Executive Chef

Alix, some Glenfiddich would work quite well for me too, just a tad to start....well maybe more than a tad......

Andre is busy in the kitchen but just stuck his head out the window.

Old 10-06-2006, 04:36 PM   #353
Everymom

*clink, glug, glug, glug*

Hows this beth?

Mmmmmmmmm something smells yummy in the kitchen, what does Andre have going in there?
Old 10-06-2006, 04:45 PM   #354
Executive Chef

adequate , thanks Alix
Old 10-06-2006, 11:12 PM   #355
Everymom

CANNONBALL!!!! *ka SPLOOSH!!!*
Old 10-06-2006, 11:48 PM   #356
Chef Extraordinaire

Site Moderator

Location: I live in the Heartland of the United States - Western Kentucky
Ah, man, I just got in and you ruined my Carmen Miranda hair-do. Crap. Someone has to eat the bananas and the pineapple. Oh, well, it's only fruit.

But, oh, this water feels awesome. My poor aching bod needed some pampering. Thanks. Just had dinner but a huge (love the 5-gallon concept mudbug) glass of Dom Perignon champagne would be just about right. Love champagne. Actually, there's nothing like champagne and lobster. Perhaps the chef could bring in a platter, not a plate of steamed lobster and drawn butter. I think big.

Oh, and since I have to leave early, could the valet bring up my 1967 (fullly restored) Oldsmobile Toronado, gunmetal grey with custom top and interior, so I don't have to wait for a taxi?

Imigawd! This is great. I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight with all this pampering. Thanks you guys! Love ya'!
Old 10-07-2006, 12:30 AM   #357
Everymom

Sorry about the hair Katie, I didn't see you there. I thought that was a floating fruit tray. LOL. That was some gooooood champagne. I think Andre left us some lobster pate on those crackers you like...yep! Here want some?
Old 10-07-2006, 10:30 AM   #358
Master Chef

Hey Allen, Bucky, Buck, and RonJohn, you think they'll notice us. C'mon. We haven't pestered the women in a long time. They don't even have the guards or gaurd dogs around. Let's go.

"Cannon Ball!!!" Envision four men canon-balling simultaneously into a large hot tub filled with relaxing women.

Oh this water feels great. (Massive splashing toward the women, and food trays scattered asunder). Don't worry 'bout the food ladies. We brought corn on the cob, and brats, and know I don't mean th guys. And for those of you with more refined tastes, I got liverwurst sandwiches on rye with strong swiss cheesesliced onion, and mayo.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Check out my blog for the friendliest cooking instruction on the net. Go ahead. You know you want to.- http://gwnorthsfamilycookin.wordpress.com/
Chief Longwind Of The North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:53 AM   #359
Chef Extraordinaire

Site Moderator

Location: I live in the Heartland of the United States - Western Kentucky
Notice you goons? Of course. How could we help it?

Oh, you wanna splash. Fine! (The ladies set up a huge thrashing toward the guys. Arms flying and water going everywhere, especially on the guys.) Ha! Ha! Ha! Try to compete with a bunch of pampered, champagne and lobster filled women will ya! Can't be done. Take that!!! (Lots more splashing.)

Oh, and as for the food, you call what you brought gourmet food? What'd you expect to do, cook the corn in the hot tub? Not a chance you bozos.

Hey, girls, let's see what we can do to refine these guy?
Old 10-07-2006, 11:28 AM   #360
Executive Chef

How about an Etiquette School?

A charm and finishing school, a program that will show them how to present themselves with grace and charm.