"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 11-12-2006, 03:14 PM   #401
Executive Chef

Oh Katie, that's quite a coup. I bet your kitties are making a banner that says, "Mom's the Best".

Old 11-12-2006, 05:52 PM   #402
Sous Chef

OK ladies I just came into the area and I see you all in the tub - I sure could use some good company and relaxation - I have some champagne and choc. covered strawberries - Think you can find room for me???

Old 11-12-2006, 06:09 PM   #403
Executive Chef

Jump on in...just give your drink and appetizer order to Manfred. If you need a massage, call Sven over.

If the boys come over, set the dobermans loose!
Old 11-12-2006, 06:16 PM   #404
Sous Chef

HALF Baked... THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH - I really appreciate your generosity ..... For an appetizer - some raw oysters please - Here is some Moet and the strawberries dipped in Godiva as a small thank you for your kindness and generosity
Old 11-12-2006, 06:19 PM   #405
Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Baked
Jump on in...just give your drink and appetizer order to Manfred. If you need a massage, call Sven over.

If the boys come over, set the dobermans loose!
BTW - I have a great Rotty I can bring over - she is my gaurddog..and a good one at that (notice she is a female as well - lol)
Old 11-12-2006, 07:16 PM   #406
Everymom

Ugh. I am so full of crackers, cheese, oysters and pinwheels all I have room for is a drink. Is there any wine left?

Katie, thats quite an afternoon. You OK now?

Reanie, glad you found us! Enjoying the water? Is Jan still here?
Old 11-13-2006, 12:52 AM   #407
Chef Extraordinaire

Site Moderator

Location: I live in the Heartland of the United States - Western Kentucky
Thanks, Alix, for asking. I'm doing okay now that I'm here in the tub. It was quite an afternoon. I'm not sure I'll want to use my chef's knife again for "people" food. Stupid 'possum was one ugly son of a you know what. God sure had a sense of humor when He made the 'possum. Must've used left over parts from other creatures.

Ahhh, this tub feels so good. Oh, my, Reanie, the strawberries are awesome. Godiva in any form is just too much. Buck keeps trying to plant M&Ms. Says they are Godiva seeds. So far I haven't seen any results. He just keeps using up my M&Ms. Like your dog, too. Could've used her this afternoon. I'll bet she could've done some serious damage to the 'possum on my front porch.

I'm feeling pretty mellow right now. I think I'll ask Sven for some of his magic. Oh, Sven!!!!
Old 11-13-2006, 11:02 AM   #408
Sous Chef

The water is so warm and soothing!!! The company is the best anyone could ask for. My rotty's name is Baley and if that possum comes back just call - One bite and its all over!!!!
Old 11-13-2006, 02:56 PM   #409
Everymom

OK ladies, I'm off to my Great Aunt's 100th birthday celebration. I'll make sure I bring back some cake for y'all. Its cold and snowing and icky out so I am sure I will want to make use of this lovely hot tub when I get back.

Thanks, Sven and Marco for the massage and doing my hair and nails for the party. Ciao!
Old 11-13-2006, 04:22 PM   #410
Chef Extraordinaire

Hi, girls. Boy, didn't Alix look spiffy rushing out of here? Reanie, what a cute puppy dog you have - we could use a mascot around here.

How's the water? My toes are freezing. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............