"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 11-13-2006, 05:44 PM   #411
Chef Extraordinaire

tip toeing in crab stuffed mushrooms in hand and a botle of proseco, with sheepish look plasterd on face..Sorry, sorry, sorry Mudbug..You get first dibs Now I'm going to go stand in the corner and be good I promise to come share more often...

kadesma

Old 11-13-2006, 07:57 PM   #412
Master Chef

Ya keep talkin' 'bout us boys as if we're sub-human and I'll just have to take this lamb, crown roast, cooked over a covered applewood fire on my Webber, somewhere else.

And to go with it, I have mashed sweet spuds with a hint of ginger, cloves, cinamon, and vanilla, along with Splenda and mollases of course. The taste is reminiscant of pumpking pie, but with a bit more tang. And the mixed in pecans don't hurt it any either. And the rice pilaf with sage, white pepper, and pork-veloute sauce to go with it, well, let's just say that this is the ultimate pre-winter/fall meal. And for desert, my caramel apple pie with lattice-work crust. And that crust is a sweet crust with cinnamon, and of course french-vanilla ice cream to go along with that hot pie.

As everyone on this site knows, I don't use or give out alcoholic beverages. My offering to go with htis meal is a perfectly prepared hot egg-nog. If you want to spike it, you have to provid the spirits.

But before I bring this feast in for you charming ladies, you need to be charming.

Oh, and I already fed the dogs. They loved my home-made doggie biuscuits, covered of course in beef au jus from my last prime rib. Me and the dogs, well, we're good freinds now.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Check out my blog for the friendliest cooking instruction on the net. Go ahead. You know you want to.- http://gwnorthsfamilycookin.wordpress.com/
Chief Longwind Of The North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:02 PM   #413
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma
tip toeing in crab stuffed mushrooms in hand and a botle of proseco, with sheepish look plasterd on face..Sorry, sorry, sorry Mudbug..You get first dibs Now I'm going to go stand in the corner and be good I promise to come share more often...

kadesma
Here's what you wrote, and what I read: "Tip toeing in crab stuffed mushrooms, in hand, a bottle of proseco,...

My question; aren't you afraid of slipping on the crab-stuffed 'shrooms and ending up with your entire body covered with the otherwise tasty fungus? Tip toeing in 'shrooms! That's not what I'd be doing with 'em. I'd rather stab 'em with my fork and eat 'em. Much more satisfactory by my way of thinking.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Check out my blog for the friendliest cooking instruction on the net. Go ahead. You know you want to.- http://gwnorthsfamilycookin.wordpress.com/
Chief Longwind Of The North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:06 PM   #414
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodweed of the North
Here's what you wrote, and what I read: "Tip toeing in crab stuffed mushrooms, in hand, a bottle of proseco,...

My question; aren't you afraid of slipping on the crab-stuffed 'shrooms and ending up with your entire body covered with the otherwise tasty fungus? Tip toeing in 'shrooms! That's not what I'd be doing with 'em. I'd rather stab 'em with my fork and eat 'em. Much more satisfactory by my way of thinking.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Okay, you got me. That's what I get for being or trying to be sneaky. Here's a fork, just don't stab me

kadesma who slipped up
Old 11-14-2006, 12:22 PM   #415
Everymom

That reminds me of a punctuation exercise given to University students. They had to punctuate:

Woman without her man is nothing

All the men did, "Woman, without her man, is nothing."

The women did, "Woman: without her, man is nothing."

All in how you look at things isn't it? Heeheehee.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:32 PM   #416
Sous Chef

Sick em, Baley...(She is a professional gaurd dog, and doesn't make friends) - you are in trouble now Goodweed. RUN GOODWEED RUN!!!!
Old 11-14-2006, 05:08 PM   #417
Chef Extraordinaire

Hi everybody,
Mudbug, two orders of the roasted garlic stuffed meatballs and some apple martini's..Enjoy and please keep an eye out for Goodweed...He's a slippery one..Reanie, can I borrow Baley? I need protection!!

kadesma off to finally fix some lunch
Old 11-14-2006, 05:14 PM   #418
Chef Extraordinaire

Thank you, darlin, for the meatballs. Go have lunch (or have it served to you here with a nice massage and pedicure).

Goodweed, we would certainly enjoy your dishes, and you are welcome to join us. How do you feel about a waiter's outfit?

You gotta remember that you started this and that I developed the hot tub scene in defense of the fairer sex.

We are endlessly charming if you treat us right.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:13 PM   #419
Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma
Hi everybody,
Mudbug, two orders of the roasted garlic stuffed meatballs and some apple martini's..Enjoy and please keep an eye out for Goodweed...He's a slippery one..Reanie, can I borrow Baley? I need protection!!

kadesma off to finally fix some lunch
Sending Baley over to you now - If per chance Weed gets away she still needs raw meat three times a day - She is also mighty hungry so she will keep you safe and get rid of the evidance at the same time - lol
Old 11-14-2006, 09:14 PM   #420
Sous Chef

BTW - Where is Sven -? I need those magic fingers - all uptight tonight!!