Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I'm going! I've been rolling my eyes so much I'm afraid I'll dislocate something....:rolleyes:

Oh! What a delightful spot! * sticks big toe in the water causing everyone to scream!* Sorry - my 2 year old grand-daughter gave me a pedicure - DH says it looks like I had an incident with a lawn mower!

Pepe may I please have whatever you're serving with alcohol in it?

Oh, the pedicure looks great Linda! Men don't know (hmmm...with the exception of Steve and Scott perhaps) that us girls are born beauticians. French pink or American for my manicure?

I'll have what all the ladies are having please, Pepe?

Last edited:
Hi everyone..I just ordered a round of Strawberry Daiquiri's..enjoy.

Send over the Navy Seals...I want to see if they are as good looking as a couple of the UDT team guys I knew. ( before the Seal Teams were around.)

I took the liberty to have a very large woodshed built just down the way. If these "Men" get to be a problem I'll send our California Governator to round them up. I think Arnold can take care of them...They won't bother us any more .:cool:

just remind him of "twins", "kindergarten cop", and "last action hero", and the governator will wait outside in his humvee, silently weeping.

Ah, I'm turning on the water jets so they pound on my back. What is Pepe making for dessert tonight? I'm in the mood for something chocolate and decadent. Maybe a molten chocolate something or another. Anyone else? The sky is so clear tonight, look at all those stars and take a deep breath of the cool night air.

And bucky, rofllll! You crack me up!
buckytom said:
now men, if we get overrun, just poke yourself in the eye really hard so it starts to tear...
but I'd watch out for Dove, if I were you.

Last edited:
Looking for my whip now...or maybe I'll just cut a branch off of my tree...

Y'all better square away or you will make my list.

((((((Hugs)))))))))

I think we're safe. Those boys are scared of Dove. I brought some more cinnamon buns for breakfast middie, want one? Extra frosting? Pepe, can you refill my coffee too please? Thanks so much.

Here's a picture from the security camera of Tinkerbell patroling the boys' fishing area to make sure they are behaving and staying in their area:LOL: .

dob_pozniakov.jpg

Hey Jan, coffee and a cinnamon bun for you too? And we should toss Tinkerbell one of those dog biscuits ronjohn left behind the other day.

With the kobe beef all to ourselves over here, we don't miss the cinamon buns one bit. you should see what we're up to. You'd leave this pampered way of life in a New york minute.

Oh and ladies, have you ever heard the term, INCOMMING! Oh that's just such a monstrous water balloon.

And tinkerbell, well remember that special doggie biscuit we got over here? That viscious critter of yours seems to like them, especially when covered with au jus.

And as for the protection that you ladies can put up for yourselves, I just happen to have some years of both Judo and Kuk Sul Won training under my belt. And as has been previously demonstrated, I may not ever hit a woman, but I've had to throw a few (on the mat during competition of course, or into a river, heh, heh, heh).

Don't forget us. Bye bye. Have fun with the forest-geen dye that was delivered to the hot tub via water balloon. It'll wear off in a couple of days. And remember, we tried to be nice. Ta ta. (Sound of young man running full speed while unable to supress howls of laughter).

Seeeeeya; Goodweed fo the North

Ah, Dove??? Are the Seals around? Sounds like we're being threatened here. *Slipping into the tub, adding some aroma therapy bath salts...mmmmmmmm.*

Brought you some lunch ladies. Care for some chicken wraps and salad? What vinaigrette would you like? Pepe, would you serve us the margaritas now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom