Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes Dina..they are here and they won't let it be known just where they are.
They are the spooks of the night. They will keep us safe.
Dove

Pepe, Jose, Scott, Steve and the rest of the staff....thank you for making sure we have such a well guarded area. Especially getting a shower curtain out to protect the hot tub from the green dye water balloon! :LOL:

I think I'd prefer appys instead of dinner this evening...maybe tapas? Pepe could you make a few pitchers of sangria?

Sorry I'm late ladies, I've been painting all day, and I sure do need a dip in the hot tub. I'll have a white wine please guys, whoever is available to do so. Brrr it was chilly here today, this water feel so good right now. So glad one of you ladies thought of putting up a shield from the water balloons! Oh and can I have a tapa too please?

Hey ladies! Call off the hairy fish eaters (seals, get it? Fish eaters, furry, Ok, bad pun.) I'm carrying a white flag, and am bringing back a very lovable Tinkerbell. Now don't get up. I just want to talk, no funny business. I was just trying to get you ladies active. I mean, how can you just sit around in a hot tub for days on end? Don't you get board. I just couldn't do it. I'd go nuts. Go to my post and see what's available to you at the lake. You won't be able to resist.

Of course, you'll have to behave yourself. After all, it is the "He-Man, Woman Hater's Club" campsite. We will not allow any re-arranging of the camp, or tidying things up. You can only come during the day, and only if you promise to be full of energy and vitality, and willing to become as a child again, without fear, anxious for adventure and good times.

We have something to offer that you won't find in a hot tub, pampered by sissy-boys. Read on and you will see what I mean. Oh, and if you don't want to come, that's Ok too. We'll just have to be more creative with our guerilla tactics. I mean, two seals against several creative geniuses. They may know how to guard agains ordinary mortals, but...

This could be yours: Oh ladies, my lakefront campsite lives in cyberspace, where anybody can be anything they want. I've got my 21 year-old body back. And I don't require glasses anymore. Plus, I've got all the knowledge and wisdom of 50 years in that 21 year-old body.

Now, do you want to stay whatever age you are over at Mudbug's tub, or do you want to get whatever body type you've always dreamed of having over at the lake, with the built in skill to particpate in any activity you may have dreamt about over the years? Not only do we have the lake, the boat, and several personal water craft, but there's a ski-hill with a perfectly groomed 2-mile intermediate level slope about half-a day's walk from the shore-line, where the temperature never dips below 26 degrees. And the run-off from the slope provides a white-water-sporting paradise, not to mention some great fly fishing action. We also have mastered the sea-monster rodeo circuit. Ken is our current champion, having ridden the Lock Ness monster until it was thouroughly broken. It is now a favorite ride in a pre-school petting zoo. But when he first lassoed it and climbed on, well it was right up there with the exploits of that tornado riding legend of the old west, Pecos Bill.

Oh, and we have some of the best cooks from DC at our site, and our own version of an "Iron Chef" competition going on. And we need a mixed-gender group of judges to sample everything from competition chili, to this amazingly creamy New York cheesecake that's covered with a velvety chocolate ganache and freshly sliced strawberries.

Hey Bucky, how's the Kobe Beef comming along? Is it ready to go on the fire yet? I've got the portabellas and morrels washed.

Well that's it. So what'll it be, more guerilla tactics and your own kobe beefcake (that would be pepe, you know, simple eye candy, looks good but doesn't satisfy anything), or real men? Come join us, and my wife, and have the time of your lives.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North __________________
"There is no success outside the home that justifies failure within the home."

Last edited:
Half Baked said:
:ohmy: Wow, what an accident.

He likes to do things thoroughly!! The ambulance guys said at the time if he hadn't been wearing proper riding boots he would have lost his foot, it was a messy compound fracture where he ground off part of his tibia on the road.

Been a long day ladies *slipping into the tub* and I sure could use a nice warm soak. Got you some nice white wine and chocolate covered strawberries. Help yourselves.

Who said we ladies don't have our 21-year old bods? And boy, do we get our workouts too! Isn't that right ladies? BTW Weed, would you send over your chili and cheesecake? Pepe and us ladies would be delighted to gobble them all up. Heehee

These strawberries are delicious Dina, can I have a freshly squeezed orange juice please Pepe?
My 21 year old body exists only in photos and my memories!!!! I think though I'm probably more comfortable in my own skin now at 30 something than I was then anyway:)

When I left Florida, I thought I'd miss my swimming pool the most. In reality I miss the hot tub more. Thank you for giving me a virutal hot tub. Right now, in my imagination, my husband has bloody marys and champagne on ice. I'm leaning back in the tub and feeling that stress leave my shoulders.

Ahhhh thought I'd never get here! Been cleaning all day! Pepe, something smooth and soothing please.

Ladies have you noticed that while we're quite content here the fellas keep mouting assaults of one sort or another? Excellent protection Mud!

I have a hankering for artichokes tonight...after I have a few sips and a wee nap!

Oh! Thank you Pepe

Cheers everyone!

2 in Or

Man I have a headache today! Can one of you guys rub my neck for me please? And no libations for me, got to work later. I'll just have a coffee for now. Anyone here today? I can't see for the steam.

I'm just exhausted, too. I've done more this morning than a Marine.:(

Pepe, bring something with a straw. I'm too tired to hold a glass.

Hey Jan. Some days are just like that aren't they? I need some food now. Whats on the menu here today?

(sinking up to my neck in lovely warm bubbling water) aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

beth, take a quick shower and jump on in with us. Could we have your pesto with some nice angel hair pasta? Or would y'all prefer something else?

Pepe and company will be more than happy to start the stockpot boiling. It's still cocktail time for me, so I'm gonna wait a bit and think about what else I'd like the chef to whip up.

*clap clap clap*

Oooh, look at that beautiful cake that Pepe is bringing in for HarborWitch and my birthday! Don't catch your hair on fire, Jose, Pepe's sleeve is on fire.:LOL:

Who wants cake?

Mmmmmmm! I love it :)

Please pass the cake around, Pepe. Another flute of champagne everyone?

Jan is it your birthday today? Did I miss that? Salutations to you and Harborwitch. And thanks for the neck rub Steve, I feel nearly human again. No champagne for me, got to dash back to work. I will however have a wee nibble of that cake...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom