Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
so THIS is what happens when I go to Vegas: you start the party without me!
That's okay, because I brought you all some gifts:
a relaxing CD
perfume for all of you
candles that burn for 5 days at a time (they smell like white flowers too)
this amazing moisturizer that makes you look radiant
freshly made butter croissants

I've also brought along "Queer Eye"s Carson Kressley, who will be bringing us all clothing from Ralph Lauren's fall line

Oh, and these new drinks I've been sipping on: iced tea with lemon and a shot of the best brandy. I've even put little parasols in them.

Indeed you did, buckytom.

You may want to stick around - Ted Allen will be making one of his famous dishes in a few minutes. However (looking around), there may be someone watching, so, just in case, put this on (Hands bucky a lovely flowered chiffon dress with matching pumps). Hey, if Jack Lemmon can do it, so can you.
Oh, and here's a tea with brandy for you.

Goodweed, with cat-like reflexes quickly spins, and brushes aside the parasol with his right arm while grasping the starched lapel of his attaker. He uses his opponants inertia against him as continues the spin into the classic judo throw, Horiah Goshee (sp). Goodweed throws the unfortunate, parasol wielding bodygaurd through the air and into the pool, and then executes a perfect forward somersault and comes to his feet. In spite of themselves, the women laugh and clap their hands in appreciation of a well executed throw. The attaker swims to the pool's edge and climbs out. He shakes Goodweed's hand and says, "Senior, I salute your fighting skill. I must take lessons from you." and walks back to the house for a change of dry clothes. Goodweed takes three running steps, does a front-flip, lands on the run and salutes the hot-tub as he makes his escape. The women hear a valiant, "I'll be back!" as he sprints from the property, and into a waiting Porsche, Turbo Careera GT and speeds away.

"Who is that Goodweed?" sighs one of the women breathlessly.
"A real man, a man of the That greatest Greatest Lake far away in the harsh North Country, where only real men can survive." answers another.

Hey, this is a virtual world. I can be whatever I want.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed

Last edited:

Amazing that you mentioned that...whenever I look in the mirror to fix my makeup after getting out of the hot tub, I see the identical face and body of Gisele looking back at me. :ROFLMAO:

12.jpg

Last edited:
OK you guys, you just made me spew coffee all over the monitor! Cut that out!

I'm slipping in for a little relaxation, I think I may have strained my knee a bit at work last night and I have a few bruises too. Phooey! *slipping into the water* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Jkath, these candles are lovely, thanks.

Goodweed of the North said:
Goodweed, with cat-like reflexes quickly spins, and brushes aside the parasol with his right arm while grasping the starched lapel of his attaker. He uses his opponants inertia against him as continues the spin into the classic judo throw, Horiah Goshee (sp). Goodweed throws the unfortunate, parasol wielding bodygaurd through the air and into the pool, and then executes a perfect forward somersault and comes to his feet. In spite of themselves, the women laugh and clap their hands in appreciation of a well executed throw. The attaker swims to the pool's edge and climbs out. He shakes Goodweed's hand and says, "Senior, I salute your fighting skill. I must take lessons from you." and walks back to the house for a change of dry clothes. Goodweed takes three running steps, does a front-flip, lands on the run and salutes the hot-tub as he makes his escape. The women hear a valiant, "I'll be back!" as he sprints from the property, and into a waiting Porsche, Turbo Careera GT and speeds away.

"Who is that Goodweed?" sighs one of the women breathlessly.
"A real man, a man of the That greatest Greatest Lake far away in the harsh North Country, where only real men can survive." answers another.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed

img_307980_0_c210d8b0025d7be35ee87aef2b215019.gif
:ROFLMAO:

LOL, Weed. OK, we can give as good as we get. I'll start.........

Scott and Steve, hovering protectively, are all taut attention. Mudbug, of the luxuriant hair, creamy complexion, and with well-toned muscles in all the right places, casually ignores their concern and executes a perfect jackknife dive off the diving board into the pool. She surfaces, swims quickly to the side of the pool, and is out in a flash, all dripping magnificence. Scott and Steve catch their breath. Pepe almost stumbles with the tray of drinks he is carrying.

"Hi, girls! Anything happening?"

"Not much."

GOODWEED! Wake up! You're dreaming again and your snoring is ruining our sunbathing.:ROFLMAO:

Go ahead. Ask my Sensai, oh, what was his name? It was so long ago that I've forgotten.:ROFLMAO:

Or Ask Bill about the time I flew my motorcycle off a 30 foot high cliff while dirt biking. He's my witness. Now did he move back to Detroit? Hmmm. I lost track of my best dirt-biking buddy 30 years back.

Well, that settles it. You'll just have to believe that every word that issues from my mouth is uncolored, unbiased, and unadulterated fact, because I said it.

And did I ever tell you the story about how I almost went over Niagra Falls, on the Canadian side? My wife can let you know if that one is true.
Ahhhahahahahah.

Oh ladies... Quick, RonJohn, turn on the ice-water! I told you I'd be back. (2 inch fire-hose at 75psi with a fog-nozzle sprays a 15-foot diameter circle of ice water onto the women in the hot tub. Men seen taunting the women to try and get them back, laughing until they almost fall over. Women looking very angry, ready to severely hurt said men. Men turn the nozzle to solid stream and push emerging women back into the hot tub as they try to climb out. Women's body gaurds are all on break for ten minutes. Horseplay continues for about three minutes. Men run to the hot tup and jump in, knowing that they got the girls' adrenaline rushing and expecting a good wrestling match in the water.)

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of teh North

Okay, girls, get on your workboots! I'm here with a team of workmen and a large backhoe. If we all work together, we can build this fence* by sundown.

(*the fence in question would be to keep out the boys....well, except for those cabana boys, the waiters, the dj and those we just like to look at.)

jkath said:
If we all work together, we can build this fence* by sundown.

Psst... Hey Goodweed!

What do you say right after sundown, I put this this brand new keg of margarita fizzies on OUR side of the fence?

Don't tell the gals though!!

:-p :-p :-p

John

WHAT???WHAT??? I won the 5 million dollar lottery?????????Here's $100 bucks and come join us if you want to. I would prefer that in 50's and 100's if you don't mind-----Hmmm---what would the water displacement be on that, King Midas???

ronjohn55 said:
Psst... Hey Goodweed!

What do you say right after sundown, I put this this brand new keg of margarita fizzies on OUR side of the fence?

Don't tell the gals though!!

:-p :-p :-p

John

Well my freind, I don't personally use alcohol, but I'll certainly help you party the night away. I'm sure the smell of the barbecued lamb, waifting accross the hot tup will drive 'em nuts. And I'll bring some of that new cologne that makes the women crazy, you know, like the one in the TV comercials that has all of the young women climbing over themselves to get to the guy wearing it. In our cyber world, the stuff actually works, and the girs can't resist. Moo hua hahahaha.

Oh, and bring the other guys, and I'll bring some good rock 'n roll. I know this band... You may have heard of them, Nickleback (of course I only know them in our cyber-world:LOL: ).

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom