Mudbug's Hot Tub for Refined Ladies Who are Kind to Animals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
Just to stay out of Weed and the other guys' way, I invite the ladies of this forum to join me and seester wasabi in our very large hot tub.

Bring your drinks and toenail polish.

Pepe the well-paid cabana boy is here to cater to our every need.

Wow, this tub is huge! I love the diamonds around the lip of the tub. Nice touch, mudbug.

Oh Pepe..........I had a very stressful week and my shoulders hurt....can you get the coconut oil, please? And I would love a refill for my strawberry wine (blinking eyes rapidly),thank you dahling.

May I join you... and can Pepe bring me some ice tea/ no lemon no sugar today??

Hello Ladies, my my what a beautiful garden. I brought hot pink polish and a sunhat for each of you.

Pepe....would you show us your 6 pack again. And yes, thank you I love Krug.:cool:

How nice of you Jan. I brought some gardenias to float in our tub. Pepe, we have 2 more quests. Can you bring more fluffy towels?

There is no smell in the world that is better than gardenias. My this is sooo comfortable. Where did you get these waterproof pillows to rest our heads against the edge?

They are nice, so soft, and with that special massage for you neck built in, heavenly. Mudbug bought them in Paris on one her many shopping sprees.

Last edited:
Any one care for some home made vanilla bean ice cream? I have a batch just about done? Strawberry topping or hot fudge??

MMMmmmm, I'd love some ice cream. Pepe, would bring the strawberries over?

*I think we're going to have to hire more help*:)

I understand it's for ladies, but i can be a good company, maybe even better than some ladies, and since I gave up men's invitation for fishing, could i maybe join in, please?

You were very gracious but the hot tub belongs to Mudbug...you'll have to chat with her.

May I suggest you bring a trinket for her. Perhaps a little diamond bracelet? :innocent:

Hi ladies, I've brought us some chocolate covered starwberries. Pepe, I would love a glass of white wine please. Move over ladies, I'm coming in. :LOL:

Pepe, please call your brother. We'll need extra help today. Girlfriends in need of tender loving care. It's about time someone did for them. They deserve it. And, before I forget, talk to Ms. Mudbug to set up an appointment for CharlieD.

Whew, the kids are finally off with their mommies, may I join you? I see we have some great treats and I brought some as well..I have some bruschetta with parmesan and walnuts, and some nice cold peach soup. Pds, Cade sent you some sugar cookies dipped in chocolate to go with that ice cream:)
Ahh, you all look so comfy..Mudbug, great idea...
kadesma

Pepe! Where is Lady Bug? Did she tell you where to set up the buffet table? And please put the chocolate fountain right next to the sliced fruits......thank you, sweetie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom