Mulch Pile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Friday morning (right after Spanish class), we are driving up the coast to Punta de Mita, where a group of people are growing worms and selling them. We've been composting, and you'd better believe things break down fast in this weather. To turn it into rich mulch, we need worms, so DH has built a worm bed. New pets!

Thankful it helped you Mexico Karen. Sounds like you got things going in right direction. You know how to properly do it. This neighbor is collecting grass and no lime or anything. Can this catch on fire? If it does, there go our cars and the fence we had put up. Weather has to get fairly hot so he is pretty safe right now. See flies coming and going already. Guess they discovered a new place to live. I surely have no clue about this guy. He told my son he is waiting to see what kind of price he can get for yard waste pickup. He is probably looking for someone who will pick it up for nothing.

I do not like to bring dark cloud around but you people really help me tolerate these problems. I better watch out that neighbor doesn't start sunbathing! Being on the telephone is the pits. I don't talk to anyone unless emergency.

Don't believe it but at this very moment he is out there digging with post hole digger. Evidently he wants to put privacy fence around his 'mulch'. To this day, he has not put anything but grass clippings in a big pile. Around here we have to pay for yard wast e pickup which I think he is trying to avoid by having a 'yard waste pile'. I am fearful of what it will t urn out to be! I just am not going to plant shrubs again. Yard looks so bare but with that disaster I don't trust him.

Thanks for all your interest. You truly helped me emotionally. Gosh, it's like we are living on top of one another here when it comes to problems. I just don't want to be a doormat though.

Back
Top Bottom