Music Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just copy and paste the youtube link. What I do is go to the video and scroll to the bottom of it and hit the share button. Then I click the options link and select "Long link. Copy that link and paste it in your post with no other coding and it should embed it for you.

many thanks, pf! i just love the way this thread has taken off and the direction it is taking. i have already spent hours listening to music selections from our group here--immersed and at times, enthralled by what i'm hearing. then i've gotten hopelessly ensnared at youtube with follow-up searches. and that's okay too, except that you can really get derailed for hours that way...:)

my favorite things in the world--books, music and food are all here at this wonderful forum, spread out like a lavish banquet or smorgasbord (with an open bar) with an invitation to freely explore and partake as each one pleases....:)

many thanks, pf! i just love the way this thread has taken off and the direction it is taking. i have already spent hours listening to music selections from our group here--immersed and at times, enthralled by what i'm hearing. then i've gotten hopelessly ensnared at youtube with follow-up searches. and that's okay too, except that you can really get derailed for hours that way...:)

my favorite things in the world--books, music and food are all here at this wonderful forum, spread out like a lavish banquet or smorgasbord (with an open bar) with an invitation to freely explore and partake as each one pleases....:)

My pleasure, Vit! I love the Leonard Cohen song I picked and I get derailed at You Tube all the time...mostly by cute kitty vids...:rolleyes:

i fell in love with leonard cohen's mind, body and soul in the late 60s. i listened to little else for a solid year. for those who ask if god is capable of creating a rock he cannot lift, one needs only listen to hallelujah one time.
i love cohen's rendition of halelujah. though many disparaging things have been said about his monotonal voice, i have always been mesmerized by it. and him--still sexy at 78!

Back
Top Bottom