Music Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GB's, I have the list, it is long and extensive, please please please tell me you are on Spotify!!! It would make this FAR more easy!

And if you are on Spotify, man, you gotz to do it!

Oh, dear. I joke to friends that if you looked at my CD collection you'd think I was 80 years old. OK, maybe 70. I have a thing for 50s and 60s bubble gum. One time a friend borrowed it to make an exercise routine (she's young enough that she'd never heard of bubble gum). Left her car unlocked, and my entire collection was stolen! It was actually funny; all I could think of was imagining some teen or twenty-somethings taking home the CDs and being really, really, really angry. Petula Clark? The Monkees? Buddy Holly? The Archies? They must have pooped a rectangular clay building block. She, by the way, took my list and came as close as possible to replacing all the CDs, in spite of her insurance not covering it (unlocked car?).

GB's, I have the list, it is long and extensive, please please please tell me you are on Spotify!!! It would make this FAR more easy!

And if you are on Spotify, man, you gotz to do it!
I am on Pandora, Audiogalaxy, Last.FM, Google Music, Spotify, and probably some others I am not remembering at the moment. Of course Spotify is the one I have used least. Let me know what I need to do though and I will be in! My username in Spotify is raosraos in case you need that.

I am on Pandora, Audiogalaxy, Last.FM, Google Music, Spotify, and probably some others I am not remembering at the moment. Of course Spotify is the one I have used least. Let me know what I need to do though and I will be in! My username in Spotify is raosraos in case you need that.

So far, I gotta say, Spotify is the best, imo. I am on/have used, all the sites you have mentioned, and I still go back to pandora just because you don't have to really rely on a playlist, but sometimes, it seems to get really repetitive. I pretty much use Spotify, and Grooveshark, almost exclusivly at home now.

I added ya!

No, not at all, and certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but The Smiths. I 'm a huge Johnny Marr fan, and Morrisey, you either seem to love or hate, I am also a fan of. Great writer, performer, and singer.

okay, i'd like to hear some lush guitar from johnny marr, what have you got, ttr?

So far, I gotta say, Spotify is the best, imo. I am on/have used, all the sites you have mentioned, and I still go back to pandora just because you don't have to really rely on a playlist, but sometimes, it seems to get really repetitive. I pretty much use Spotify, and Grooveshark, almost exclusivly at home now.

I added ya!
Lately I have been using Last.FM only because I have an iTV or whatever that little black Apple box is called. It has an option for Last.FM but none of the others.

OK I have been trying to figure Spotify out all day. How do I find you?

Lately I have been using Last.FM only because I have an iTV or whatever that little black Apple box is called. It has an option for Last.FM but none of the others.

OK I have been trying to figure Spotify out all day. How do I find you?

If you know their username, type spotify:user:username in the search box. (Note that the username must be written in lower-case)

Search TransAtlantic Sessions on You Tube...great music.

Iris DeMent is featured in several and she is a cousin (or aunt, first degree relativeanyway) of my Daughter In law.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom