My 24 year old cousin died of cancer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cousin , was 24 years old ....
He was just like an angel , since he didn't really have time to do anything. at the age of 22 , he felt some kind of a big mass under his Billy , show it to his mom {my aunt} , and from that day , nothing was the same ...
For his bad luck , the cancer was a un curable . they tried everything , believed in anything ..... went everywhere .. for 2 years their life was so black , and we heard bad news all the time ... till one day they said he was actually feeling better .....
we celebrated his birthday 23... and after a month of that .... the doctors said .... it got back so harsh , they cant do anything anymore .. he got paralyzed ... couldn't move, he was feeling pain everywhere .... till god gave him some mercy ... and took him to his arms .
wherever you are , we miss you , may you rest in peace .
miss you loads and loads .
sorry 4 the bad news , you come here to have fun ...
well just a note - the dr. said he lead a horribly un healthy life .... eating lots of unhealthy stuff, i don't know how much it is true ... its all luck i guess .!

again..... sorry ......... i just needed to share ...

Mandy,
pain is pain and hiving someone to share our hurt with ,makes it a little easie tp bare. You will find loving and caring right here, It will feel as if you've been a member here for ever.You have my thoughts and prayers, may you all rest easier, your cousin has no more pain..
kadesma

Mandy,
pain is pain and hiving someone to share our hurt with ,makes it a little easie tp bare. You will find loving and caring right here, It will feel as if you've been a member here for ever.You have my thoughts and prayers, may you all rest easier, your cousin has no more pain..
kadesma

Yeh I guess thats why i came running here, the tears almost sufocated me ... yeh he doesnt feel pain any more , thats the concelation.
hope no one go through something like that .

thanks kadesma.

i am sorry for your loss sweetie. you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

img_829281_0_36abf2ea4fa7b9369f6aa37d4107321b.gif

i am sorry for your loss sweetie. you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

thanks for your sweet words ...
and for your prayers .
let ur prayers be for the mother "my aunt" ... she is not doing well at all .....

thanks all. you are really great people .

He was just like an angel , since he didn't really have time to do anything. at the age of 22 , he felt some kind of a big mass under his Billy , show it to his mom {my aunt} , and from that day , nothing was the same ...
For his bad luck , the cancer was a un curable . they tried everything , believed in anything ..... went everywhere .. for 2 years their life was so black , and we heard bad news all the time ... till one day they said he was actually feeling better .....
we celebrated his birthday 23... and after a month of that .... the doctors said .... it got back so harsh , they cant do anything anymore .. he got paralyzed ... couldn't move, he was feeling pain everywhere .... till god gave him some mercy ... and took him to his arms .
well just a note - the dr. said he lead a horribly un healthy life .... eating lots of unhealthy stuff, i don't know how much it is true ... its all luck i guess .!

Hi Mandy,

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin`s death. However, never believe that he did not have time to do anything. He lived a life, albeit short. He taught you and your Aunt what an angel might be like - his smile, his laugh, the impish sense of humour, how to kick a ball HIS was or tell a joke HIS way. Also, he will have touched the lives of school chums, friends and many others even though you do not know them.

I have no doubt that in time you will remember his humour, his smile and his laughter and each of these things you will carry with you for ever. He will not grow old as we will grow old. The little things which gave you all joy when he was alive will slowly come back to you as the dark days of grieving give way to peace and remembrance.

Hope this helps,
Archiduc

Mandy - If he was sweet enough to have been in your heart, then know he'll be no farther away then there.

Your memories will help you. Get some rest, try not to stress, and know he's in a happier place.

Kind regards,

Bob

My sympathies , I know how it feels, lost a cousin who was 21 to stomach cancer years ago.
hugs,
LC

I'm sorry to hear that Mandy, I wish you the best of luck and I send my condolence.

Back
Top Bottom