My 8 year old is making dinner for us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

htc

Head Chef
My stepson has asked if he could make dinner for the family one night. We've choosen Sunday night. I'll be curious what he makes. I've explained that he will be the Head Chef, and I will be his Sous. He's decided to do an appetizer, salad and main entree. :)

I'm curious what he will end up making...he has said for an appetizer he is going to make something w/ my little dinner buns and cheese. The entree will either be a quesadilla, tuna sandwich or veggie sandwich.

I'll post the results Sunday night.:)

p.s. Hopefully I won't have to use this face :sick: . hehehehe

That's exciting, htc! With you as sous chef, I'm sure it will be edible!! It will be a big night for your stepson!

That is too cool htc!! He's going to love doing this with you. I don't know how close you are to him, but, this can make you closer.

Was going to make a smarty remark and try and be funny, but I think you both will have fun with this. :) Enjoy yourselves!!!!

that's so cool he wants to do that for you htc.
let us know how everything went. i'm sure he'll
do just fine though

that just made me smile. your stepson wanting to cook dinner for the family is awesome!:)

Post dinner analysis

On the menu was:
apptizer: dinner roll w/ cheese spread & tomato
veggie: 9 baby carrots
fruit: clementine
entree: quesadilla w/ swiss cheese

It turned out pretty good. Light and refreshing. :) Here is a picture of the finished product.

Back
Top Bottom