My Ashley is gone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Katie,

I seem to have been unable to enter the Messages so I could not send a PM. However, I have received your thank you note.

Yes, it is Derby Season, and that is wonderful for you and your Mate. I love horses and when I had lived in NYC, we used to enjoy going to the Horse Races & The Trotters too !

This is truly good for the two of you.

Kindest. Always.
Margi.

*** I need to write a note to the Administrators online now ... I cannot seem to get into my messages.

Un abrazo, Katie.

My heart breaks for you. I know what my granddaughter went through when her Tasha died shortly after her mother's death. She shared everything with Tasha.

Ashley is now with Buck. :angel:

Oh Katie I understand I really do, first my Miss T. my Ilsa. Maxii Boy then my dear Maggie. They are waiting at Rainbow Bridge for Ashley. To welcome him home. He will be loved dearly. I know how sad you are sweetie. chin up honey he is looking over you. You will always have him in your thoughts and on your computer. Enough said if I can do anything, let me know.
hugs
cj

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, Katie. He certainly was beautiful.

Would you mind my asking how he came to be called Ashley?

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, Katie. He certainly was beautiful.

Would you mind my asking how he came to be called Ashley?

I named him Ashley because when he was a little kitten he was a lovely color of ash-like grey. And, to me, he simply looked like Ashley.

He was so beautiful and had the most exquisite blue eyes. There will never be another Ashley.

oh man, i'm so sorry kth. i just saw this.

as many have said, my heart is with you.

we've lost 3 cats in the past 4 years having adopted them as older cats. it's never is easy, but what remains in your heart in time is the good memories of soft rubs and loving purrs, and the knowledge that you provided an easy life for ashley, and the love he returned in his own special way to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom