My Aunt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I remember losing my favorite aunt. It was like a little piece of me was cut out.

Sending you prayers and hugs.

Thank you. Both parents are gone, my aunt was my dad's only sister. Oh she knew she was my favorite, I always told her she was. I was her flower girl at her wedding over 40 yrs. ago. She is survived by a husband and 5 adult children, 4 grandchildren and one great grandchild.

OH my how heartsick you must be. This is really hard. I am sure you are very close to her children and this will make it more acceptable with her having large family, must have really been good person, as you truly are. Really hurts when you get more details of the life this dear one must have had. Her children as well as you were the real gifts in her life. What is love if you can't give it to your family. Shame when the family divides after the mother passes. I am praying for you and her family that all of you will remain close and support each other just as if she would have wanted.

LC, you know how I feel about you, dear lady, so with all my sympathies, hang in there.
Thank you for letting us feel like family in sharing with us. Please let us know if you need us more.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{& PRAYERS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

thank you , qs...

OH my how heartsick you must be. This is really hard. I am sure you are very close to her children and this will make it more acceptable with her having large family, must have really been good person, as you truly are. Really hurts when you get more details of the life this dear one must have had. Her children as well as you were the real gifts in her life. What is love if you can't give it to your family. Shame when the family divides after the mother passes. I am praying for you and her family that all of you will remain close and support each other just as if she would have wanted.

I am close to my cousins. My Aunt was a wonderful woman. I know her family will not divide, they are close knit and we all keep in touch. I am glad she was able to see her first and only great grandchild before she died. She never drank or smoked , who knows why she ended up with cancer.

Back
Top Bottom