My Aunt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
:cry: my favorite Aunt died this morning of pancreatic cancer. It was expected but it still hurts to lose her.

Elsie - I'm so sorry. I know it hurts...remember all those wonderful times you had with her and know that she is still very near...:flowers:

Elsie,
I'm so sorry..I wish there were something I could do for you..You have my thoughts and prayers...Hugs to you and your family.
kadesma

I'm so sorry! It's never easy whether you expect it or not. Thoughts and prayers going out to you.

Barb

:cry: my favorite Aunt died this morning. It was expected but it still hurts to lose her.

LadyCook, thanks for informing us of your loss. Losing a favorite is the hardest of all. Do you still have any of your parents and if so was it dad or mom's sister. I remember all my favorites too but I have faith that I will see them again. They all told me when I was young to know that this life isn't all there is. Hope your aunt believed the same way. May you always remember her and the love and joy you both had when being together. I am sure her life was not for nothing if you considered her your favorite and she knew it. What a beautiful picture you two made when together. Please accept my sympathy. How good God is to put these people in our lives. I am sure He will grant you the comfort you need.

LadyCook, thanks for informing us of your loss. Losing a favorite is the hardest of all. Do you still have any of your parents and if so was it dad or mom's sister. I remember all my favorites too but I have faith that I will see them again. They all told me when I was young to know that this life isn't all there is. Hope your aunt believed the same way. May you always remember her and the love and joy you both had when being together. I am sure her life was not for nothing if you considered her your favorite and she knew it. What a beautiful picture you two made when together. Please accept my sympathy. How good God is to put these people in our lives. I am sure He will grant you the comfort you need.

Thank you. Both parents are gone, my aunt was my dad's only sister. Oh she knew she was my favorite, I always told her she was. I was her flower girl at her wedding over 40 yrs. ago. She is survived by a husband and 5 adult children, 4 grandchildren and one great grandchild.

LC, you know how I feel about you, dear lady, so with all my sympathies, hang in there.
Thank you for letting us feel like family in sharing with us. Please let us know if you need us more.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{& PRAYERS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Back
Top Bottom