My boy is gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, you are not feeling this way over a dog. You are feeling this way about one of your children. Yeah, some people will say, it's not the same, but, those of us with them know it's true.

:( I agree not a dog at all he was your buddy. I like to call them a boy or girl in a dog suit thats how much they mean to us.

I agree JP at the end he kept me up at night more then my girls did when they were newborns.

I agree JP at the end he kept me up at night more then my girls did when they were newborns.

:( Every time I check this thread and others I tear up and cry just like the rest here. This site has some of the most kind hearted loving people in the world. It's so nice to know that people who have such a passion for food also have a big love and compassion for our creatures and for all creatures in the world. Makes me happy I'm not the only one that feels this way even with all the sadness that comes our way.

Those of us who have to make these hard decisions are with you. My old gal is 15 and in good health, we consider every day she gives us a blessing.

he looks like he was a good dog and a wonderful and faithful friend. i've been where you now are so i can feel for you. my thoughts are with you.

Back
Top Bottom