My boy is gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikki

Sous Chef
Just got back from vets, my good boy is gone. He licked my hand until he couldn't lick anymore. I'm just so sad

*reaching out for mikki's hand* I know how much it hurts mikki, hold my hand for a while and we'll cry together. There's nothing quite so hard as saying goodbye to your best friend.

took these this morning, his one ear would never perk up, I guess thats one of the thing that made him special.

Attachments

• ty1.jpg
    ty1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 165
  • ty3.jpg
    ty3.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 153
  • ty4.jpg
    ty4.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 178
Oh Mikki, I am so sorry for your loss. The only comfort is knowing that he is running and playing somewhere warm and happy....and he will be waiting for you one day. I believe that.

Mikki
I'm so sorry..I know it doesn't feel like it but you gave the best gift there is to your little one...LOVE ... Now he is free from old age and is that cute puppy again romping,chewing and playing with no pain or anything to hold him back...You both were lucky you had each other.
kadesma

mikki, looking at the pictures of that sweet boy has me all weepy. And I'm at work (lunchbreak) so I have to pull it together!

He looks like a wonderful dog and I know you are going to miss him terribly. But you did the right thing for him.

Peace to you, mikki.

Lee

Michele...my heart is broken. I'm so sorry baby, but I'm so glad that you were there with him. I'm with you in spirit... {{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}} and love for you sweetie!!!

sorry to hear that .. been through that a time or two myself .
its not easy ..

Back
Top Bottom