My cat passed away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how hard it is to loose a furry friend and I also know spending the last hours together was comforting for both of you.

Oh GB, I haven't been on line until now. I am so sorry for your loss. I know that feeling of being grateful to be with them at the end. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm so very, very sorry for you and your family! I too have lost a cat... a long time friend, and know something of how you feel.

May you be blessed and comforted.

i'm sorry about your cat, gb. he's chasing butterflies and field mice in heaven now.

i know how it feels having had to put down 2 very sick cats in the last 2 years. please consider getting another cat from a shelter right away. i know there's 2 schools of thought: take time to mourn or go out and get another pet asap.

we've found the latter works. in fact, we swear the soul of one of our old cats went into the new cat we got the day after he passed.

also, you already have to set up and all the love that a new furry family member would need.

just something to consider.

GB,I'm so sorry for your loss.We have three here but they all stay outside so each night Gil or I count noses. May I offer you big hugs and please know once kitty crosses rainbow bridge there will be no pain and the sun will shine on him.
Take care my friend
cj

I am so sorry, GB! I bet anything he was met over the Rainbow Bridge by a humongous black cat with one eye, goes by the name of Gopher. Gopher was a good cat and family.

I'll hug my Latte' and Smudge extra tonight, sending good thoughts and prayers to you and your family. (kitty snorgles)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom