My Daughters First Dance Recital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my goodness, she is adorable GB!

Coincidentally, it was dance recital weekend for my girls too. Bugs danced all three nights Madeleine only on Friday. Enjoy GB, you will bust your buttons every single time they are on stage.

you will bust your buttons every single time they are on stage.
Which I have a feeling will be a lot. My wife went to pick her up from school one day and Rach was "acting". DW mentioned to the school owner that maybe we should enroll her in acting classes. The owner just laughed and said Rach does not need classes. She could be the teacher :LOL:

This stuff always makes me jealous because i wnat to get married really bad and have a family of my own and i feel like it is an impossible dream to have come true.

oh well. cute pics though. looks like she had a really fun night as did you guys

dont worry it will happen. It didn't happen to me until I was close to 35 years old. Than I got married and had 2 kids in a row. It's pretty tough now "lol". Enjoy your life now, because it will never be the same. but in a good way though of course "lol". I have a 2 year old and a 10 month old. prior relationships just didn't work for one reason or another. I also would waste time trying to make it work with prior relationships, one of which whom wasn't that interested in having children due to already having them. the only thing that didn't work out for me, is I don't think I fell in love with DH like the way I fell in love with some other serious relationships I was in. Love, yes....just sometimes doesn't seem like it's as powerful. I hope I don't sound mean. We have our troubles, but all and all things are pretty good.

very cute pictures. I used to be in recitals. Took Jazz and Gymnastics when I was a kid.

What a sweetie she is! It's been a while since I've seen her photo, she is growing so quickly!

My parents have photos of me that young, dancing in recitals. Look at me now! 25 years later, I am still studying, performing and loving it (actually it becomes a bit of an addiction over time. It's a live to dance or dance to live type of thing).

My boys are both in gymnastics. I hope they don't get bored with it. They love it so much now and are very good at it.

What a little doll! You have raised a real ham there, GB! Maybe she'll become rich and famous!!!! :rolleyes::LOL:

or at least, have a lot of fun along the way. She looks like she's thoroughly enjoying herself.

Mazel Tov!

Yeah she really did enjoy herself. Each week at the end of the class her teachers would always tell me the same thing; "She is always smiling". I think she was the only girl who never came out of the class looking for her mom or dad while the class was going on. She just wanted to be in there dancing.

It is so hard to believe that Rachel is so grown! She is so adorable, and I'm sure she did steal the show! Thanks for sharing her pictures!

:)Barbara

GB, that brings back such fond memories of my little girl (who is now 17). Cherish it! Thanks for the pictures. :)

These are GREAT GB. I so enjoyed looking at all of them. I made a comment on one of them - that was my favorite. Did you see it?

Some advice from a proud Dad (2 girls/2 boys) and Grandpa (4 granddaughters and 1 grandson) - put a brick on her head and keep her small for as long as possible! Hold her, hug her, and tell her how much you love here every chance you get. They grow up WAY too fast!!! And, they become teenagers! :LOL:

Also - don't blink! You would be suprised how much they grow when you blink ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom