My Daughters First Dance Recital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Many of you probably remember when my daughter was born. Well she has really grown up in these past three years. This Saturday was her first dance recital. She was the star of the show. Before the show started all the kids were sitting with their parents and grandparents, except for my girl. She was in the middle of the floor dancing up a storm for everyone to enjoy.

Here are some photos from the event.

Attachments

• DSC_003201.jpg
    DSC_003201.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 197
OH gosh GB that is too cute!!!!
It's awesome when they start getting into activities. Jake loves baseball, soon to start karate.... Nathan will be in t-ball next year,
I bet Christina would LOVE to dress up like a princess and dance!

We just just talking about karate. I want both my kids to take that if they want to.

Not only did she love dressing up like a tulip princess, but the grandmothers (especially my mom) were in heaven. My mom loves my brother and me, but she always wanted a girl to do all the girly things with. She now has that with my daughter.

Fantastic, GB. I know (from 20-something years of recitals) you were bursting with pride and you have every right. She is adorable!

We just just talking about karate. I want both my kids to take that if they want to.

Not only did she love dressing up like a tulip princess, but the grandmothers (especially my mom) were in heaven. My mom loves my brother and me, but she always wanted a girl to do all the girly things with. She now has that with my daughter.
I know just how your mom feels Gb..That is how I am with my Livi..
Rachel is just beautiful..I know she was the star of the show.
kades

Lego girl just saw the pics and said, loudly and squealishly...
"MOM LOOK AT THE PRETTY PRINCESSES!!!!"

This stuff always makes me jealous because i wnat to get married really bad and have a family of my own and i feel like it is an impossible dream to have come true.

oh well. cute pics though. looks like she had a really fun night as did you guys

GB, that last photo is priceless! It's so hard to believe your tiny baby is already a little dancer! I can see you smiling ear-to-ear right now!

LT -- excellent that you have a goal and won't just rush in! words to live by.

The last photo is my favorite jkath. That pose just sums up my little performer perfectly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom