My Day Is Made...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess, really weird - (Charlton Heston. Edward G. Robinson's last movie and somewhat hokey death scene.)

This thread reminds me of when I told someone I was making a hummingbird cake. He asked "How many hummingbirds does it take to make a cake?" I told him "the same number of girl scouts that it takes to make girl scout cookies".

This thread reminds me of when I told someone I was making a hummingbird cake. He asked "How many hummingbirds does it take to make a cake?" I told him "the same number of girl scouts that it takes to make girl scout cookies".

You are really trying to hurt me now...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How dare you LP I find HRH to be completely normal, I have to go now my wife has found out ive escaped.
:LOL::LOL:Bolas, you will note in the Venting thread that I called myself wierd because I was thoroughly disappointed I was excused from jury duty on a coroner's inquest. Add to that the fact that Fiona and I (along with Barbara L) were separated at birth and it all makes sense. :angel:

I never saw or read Soylent Green, mostly because I knew the subject matter. Then again I watched Fried Green Tomatoes and totally enjoyed it until the ending started to become apparent. I get nauseous just thinking about it :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
:LOL::LOL:Bolas, you will note in the Venting thread that I called myself wierd because I was thoroughly disappointed I was excused from jury duty on a coroner's inquest. Add to that the fact that Fiona and I (along with Barbara L) were separated at birth and it all makes sense. :angel:
The triplets strike again!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom