My dog has issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its stuff like this that makes me wish dogs could talk.

Uhhhhhh, maybe you should think again about wishing they could talk. What goes on at home stays at home, unless you have a talking dog. Get my drift?:LOL::LOL: Ahhh, the skeletons in our closets...if only they could talk. NOT!:LOL::LOL:

We finally had to close the doggie door last night at 8:00, lol. She just stands there. I stood for a while out there and noticed that she was at another point at the fence. When one of the dogs over there ran to the front of the yard barking, another one ran too, but, I noticed that it had been standing right in front of where Molly was standing!!!lol. Thankfully, there is a small driveway between our yards or one of them might turn into a digger.

Growing up, we had a Siamese cat who would terrorize our mini-daschund. She'd let him give chase, zoom away fast around a corner and hide behind the corner. He'd come around the corner and POP! She'd nail him with claws right on the nose. He was always running around with bloody scratches on his nose - but it never stopped him from giving chase!

LL

I love it! Mine is will be 15 in a few weeks. And she knows she is still a puppy. I guess that is what comes of living a Peter Pan life!

Back
Top Bottom