My dog has issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Ok, the baby is almost 2 years and still thinks she is a baby too. She is the one that gets baby'd like crazy around here and I SWEAR, she knows it! She is also a little off, we think too:wacko::ROFLMAO:
She has been doing this for a few days. My only guess is that she has realized that she can peek through to the neighbor's yard and dog. She doesn't bark or anything, just stands there and stares through. She will go from one crack to another. I think I should call the police on the peepin tom:D

Attachments

• 100_2388.jpg
    100_2388.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 100_2389.jpg
    100_2389.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 100_2390.jpg
    100_2390.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 151
That's good, Stacy. It's amazing what dogs can figure out. Some dogs wouldn't make the effort, only seeing the fence.
My "pup", who is 15 months now, terrorizes my cat. Basically, if the cat isn't on me, like it is now, it's either upstairs or in the basement (litterbox and food). So Pierce has figured out he can hide behind a partially closed door, like the bathroom door when I am taking a shower, and look through the crack where it hinges to catch the cat coming or going from the basement to the bedroom. He will lay there without moving a muscle trying to catch movement, like it looks like your poochie is doing.
Dogs.....

You'll have to explain the peeping tom laws to her! LOL That is funny - I wonder what she would do with a bigger hole to look through. It's her "tv", I guess! :LOL: ...no reruns!

texasgirl, when you see something like this, you forget about the tv. Isn't she just t he smartest thing going? dogs really seem more like people when t hey do something like this. Want to see what's going on with the neighbors. Bet you have hard time making her come in when you want.

How funny Stacy. What dogs do simply amazes me, what they can figure out reallly makes my jaw drop at times!

Hilarious. Super cute too. My cat has figured out how to drive the dog crazy. He hangs out in the papison chair in the living room. The dog cant see him there but she smells him. She just walks around and around trying to sniff him out. It's adorable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom