My doggie, yet again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Claire

Master Chef
For those of you who helped me with Rosebud, you might like to know. Yesterday she hosted a party of well over 50 people and was a hit. I write a column for the local paper and she is well known around town. You all have helped me, and a few local professional dog trainers have given me free advice. In the past couple of months she has dealt with so much I cannot believe, and very sucessfully. What a girl!

For those of you who helped me with Rosebud, you might like to know. Yesterday she hosted a party of well over 50 people and was a hit. I write a column for the local paper and she is well known around town. You all have helped me, and a few local professional dog trainers have given me free advice. In the past couple of months she has dealt with so much I cannot believe, and very sucessfully. What a girl!

That is so great, Claire!

My nephew, Patron, should be in the office today. We haven't seen each other for almost a month. His Mom had this getting married thing and poor Patron had to stay in Spokane with his giant brother, Kona. I'll take my camera to work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom