MY due date is getting closer...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Michelemarie said:
Kimbaby - God Bless You for several reasons - five pregnancies - five boys - and still being sane. You will go straight to heaven - on a red carpet I might add. It will seem like forever, but before you know it Elijah will be here and feeling uncomfortable will be a thing of the past. Then you can try for a girl;) !

a girl :LOL: I have come to realize this may never happen for me, and if it does I WOULD PROBABLY NEED A RUBBER ROOM AS I would have like a football team by then:ROFLMAO:

I feel for you Kim! Although my youngest is going to be 8 in April I vividly remember how miserable I was in my last couple of months. Rest as much as you can and please keep us posted.

Congratulations, again!!!!!!!

Your house must be as active as mine!!!!!!!!!!

My parents used to think that my sister and I (we're 38 and 35) would never get married or give them grandbabies.........my mom was married at 19! Well, let's just say that in the past 11 years.......between only 2 girls in the family, we've given the grandparents 7 grandchildren!!!!!!!! I know my sister will be trying for her 4th (has 3 girls and would like a boy).....I'm betting it will be another girl (shhh. Don't tell her). As for me, only God knows whether or not there will be a 5th........my 11 month old daughter was a BIG surprise. She and her youngest brother have a 7 year difference!!!!!!!!

5...wow! Well now you can tell anyone who says their kids are driving them crazy to take a hike. :)

Back
Top Bottom