My FIL is getting a transplant right now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our younger son in law gave our older son in law.....not brothers, but two guys married to sisters........a kidney two years ago. Thank goodness they're both well and wonderful husbands to our daughters.....wishing you and yours all the best!!!!

Incredible GB, so glad everything is going alright.
Your family is in my thoughts.

Such great news! I am praying for him and the whole family GB. Thanks for letting us know, and please keep us up-to-date.

:)Barbara

GB - I am so glad to hear this. So many people never get an organ they need. I am happy for you, your FIL and yuor whole family. Prayers and good wishes coming your way.

AC

Great news GB - my hubby gave a kidney to his mother 2 years ago, both are doing well and hopefully your FIL will too.

WOOHOO!!! You guys must be so thrilled, and scared, and relieved and all that other stuff. I'm so glad this has worked out for you all!

Gb that's terrific !!!! Sending my thoughts and prayers that you fil has a speedy recovery and feels better than he has felt in a long time.

Thank you all!

We got word this morning that the kidney is working!!! They told us it could take a few days for it to "wake up" and start producing, but it actually started working last night. We are thrilled beyond belief!!!

That's great news. Here's hoping all goes well and the recuperation period is short and complete!
ditto to that Andy said, do keep us updated please.
I think I posted somewhere not long ago that I heard one day watching Fox that 38 million people in the US suffer from kidney disease. What are we all doing wrong I wonder since I'm one of them......

Back
Top Bottom