My Fortune Cookie Fortune

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
How funny! James and I decided to use a portion of the money we won to buy a new (used, with low mileage) car and take a long trip after he gets out of school (unless he is offered a fantastic job right out of school, but we will deal with that if it comes). I just had Chinese food for lunch. I just opened a fortune cookie, and it said, "You will be traveling and coming into a fortune." You don't suppose there's more to come after we travel do you?

:LOL:Barbara

How funny! James and I decided to use a portion of the money we won to buy a new (used, with low mileage) car and take a long trip after he gets out of school (unless he is offered a fantastic job right out of school, but we will deal with that if it comes). I just had Chinese food for lunch. I just opened a fortune cookie, and it said, "You will be traveling and coming into a fortune." You don't suppose there's more to come after we travel do you?

:LOL:Barbara

Or an old cookie !!! :LOL:

Yes it is! Our Toyota is actually still very dependable, but it just isn't big enough to be comfortable on a long trip. We are going to buy a Chrysler 300. There is a specific one we plan to get if the money comes on time. Otherwise, we will get another one.

:)Barbara

I want to go to a place that bakes them and talk them into putting fortunes in that are slightly different... perhaps one out of every 500 or so...

Fortunes like:
"Duck."
"Help. I'm trapped in the bakery."
"lll|ll|l| |lll|ll|||" (basically just a long barcode...)

I want to go to a place that bakes them and talk them into putting fortunes in that are slightly different... perhaps one out of every 500 or so...

Fortunes like:
"Duck."
"Help. I'm trapped in the bakery."
"lll|ll|l| |lll|ll|||" (basically just a long barcode...)
You have to go to Taco Bell for that. :cool:

I like making fortune cookies. I made them for a church group I was in, and put assorted Bible verses in them. The interesting thing was that a lot of people got verses that were perfect for them at that moment. I made them for a PTA party with cute sayings that I knew everyone would appreciate. In college I was interested in a guy, but he had no idea I was interested. So on the last day of school I brought him some fortune cookies that I had made. The "fortunes" each had a number, and when put together in order, they formed a sentence telling him how I felt, ending with my phone number. Of course, he didn't come to school the last day!!!!!!

It is funny. :LOL: What a coincidence. But you really wouldn't know, right?? Maybe it would come true just like in the movie Freaky friday.

Wow Barb - that's really freaky! The second fortune you knew already - the first one gives me goosebumps!

When Michael and his ex went out on their first date she got a fortune that said "You could be in better company" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wow Barb - that's really freaky! The second fortune you knew already - the first one gives me goosebumps!

When Michael and his ex went out on their first date she got a fortune that said "You could be in better company" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was spying on them. She switched her real one with Michael's! :LOL:

It was the Carolina Hurricanes 10th Anniversary St. Lawrence Homes Giveaway.

:)That is really cool so now you might be able to fence your back yard as well. I never entered these type of contests thinking I would never win but you have changed my mind. Thank You ,and I'm so happy for you as I know it has solved a lot of your problems

:)That is really cool so now you might be able to fence your back yard as well. I never entered these type of contests thinking I would never win but you have changed my mind. Thank You ,and I'm so happy for you as I know it has solved a lot of your problems
Thanks! It really is a blessing right now. And fencing the yard was one of the first things I thought of. If you want a great sweepstaking website, this is the best I have found: Online-Sweepstakes.com - The web's premier sweepstakes and contest directory and community.. I do a lot of the instant win ones, but I enter others too. The free version is good, but I paid for the premium version. The few wins I had within the first month or two more than paid for the year's subscription.

Back
Top Bottom