My friend, Alexandra, has a dog named Willie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gadzooks

Sous Chef
He's a Welsh Corgi, and is crippled by an inoperable tumor, but is a very going kind of guy, so I did some looking around. Bought a used baby jogger from a thrift store for $5, and went to work on it. We now have Willie's wheels...final fitting tomorrow morning.

img_819343_0_46e165fb4934810c783c6c8599abad95.jpg

God bless you for allowing Willie to be able to try and be 'normal' in this way! Too often these kind of dogs get tossed and I do mean tossed due to some kind of disability or age. My niece was up to 16 dogs that were old, had cancer, or blind. She has dogs that have only 3 legs. In my mind, I am not one who could do what she does. I say this knowing that I thought I could not give dog inject ions for more than 4 year w/diabetes. I know this dog appreciates and loves you more for the effort you make in his life. Dogs are a gift to me as I never experienced any kind of abuse from any of them as I have with people. (Sad comment) Once again, may God bless you for your acceptance and assistance to little Willie. I pray it works out and please let us know.

I didn't even ask how much the bill was today. I have a "tab" running at the vet's office. He lets me pay on it monthly. I went this route when Michael lost his job. The vet doesn't even charge me any interest. At one time my bill was over $1200. This has been a tough year.

Aurora only has a slight heart murmur and I just have to watch the two growths she has by her anus. Cece has pigmentation on her eye. It's like having mudd on you windshield and looking through it. I have to continue her drops twice a day and come back in a month.

Ironic, I had just mentioned something about my niece
and received this email as I opened my mail. This is someone in my family who I sincerely respect for all she does for her dogs. this may be her type of 'relief' from all the hurts she has experienced.

Willie had wheels for a day. Sadly Willie went into organ failure yesterday, and his owner, Alexandra, and her son Henry, had him put down. I was there, along with a couple of other close friends.

{{{{{{{{{gadzooks}}}}}}}} I sure wasn't expecting to read what you posted. It was such a kind thing for you to do...make him mobile. I'm glad you were there for your friend and Willie is now running again! :flowers:

So Sad

I am so very sorry. 'Willie' knew what was best for all. He may have not wanted to be more of burden to you. He is at peace and I am sure looking around to make sure you are all okay with it. He knew you were hoping for better day. I am so so sorry. Breaks my heart that this little one had to end. Hang on to each other another 'Willie' is waiting to be loved.

thank you very much for thinking of us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom