My friend died this morning.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It a sad when a person you know died.....sorry seen so little to say. But we all believe in God and it is in his hands. And he has a place for all his children. Take it this way no more sickness. God be with you

Yes, Andy, tons of wonderful memories. I've known him 54 of his 61 years. Lots of history in that many years.

QUOTE=Katie E;537681]Yes, Andy, tons of wonderful memories. I've known him 54 of his 61 years. Lots of history in that many years.[/QUOTE]

Never read all the comments, but having you say this is to be considered a blessing. I feel sure he will recognize you when you get where he is. Just thought of this this morning how many I would know and if they would feel the way about me that I do about them. I have had many friends in my life and some that were not. The ones that were are the people I feel had wisdom. The mean ones I don't really think knew any better.

Only hope that his life was not filled with pain or heartache. Having a friend for that many years tells me he knew how to handle life. If only we could remember that life is not a guaranteed thing. We should live our life as if it were not going to last. Which is the truth. Who knows how long anyone has? When they go you feel better about it.

Please accept my sympathy but remember you will see him again. I am sure he will put in a good word for you.

Dear Katie, 54 years of 61 is a span of friendship indeed. Thanks for reminding me that life is uncertain and I have an apology to make about some things I said that didn't need to be said. Got to get it done. All the best to you and your departed friend's family.

Back
Top Bottom