My friend is very ill.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wally has made some strides toward getting well. she is breathing on her own a lot more. though trac. is still in and she is not eating food. swallow very weak. friday she got a hair cut and wash at the site she is at, according to daughter. i can't visit since i can't get a shoe on my right food yet. hopefully soon. i know i shouldn't be but keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.

wally has made some strides toward getting well. she is breathing on her own a lot more. though trac. is still in and she is not eating food. swallow very weak. friday she got a hair cut and wash at the site she is at, according to daughter. i can't visit since i can't get a shoe on my right food yet. hopefully soon. i know i shouldn't be but keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Looks like she is slowly getting better. Now you get to feel better and able to get along so you can go see her. I pray for you both each day. Be well babe.
kades

Babe, concentrate on getting yourself well enough to go visit Wallie so you can see for yourself, and in the meantime, try not to worry too much.

Sending you both prayers and hugs...

this is the last time i will post on this thread. hospital personal had a family meeting with doctors, nurses, her daughter and her brother on the phone in flo. the opinion is that even if she overcome the physical things, ie breathing on her own, and swallowing so she can eat. she has a feeding tube and only weights 84 pounds. she will never progress mentally. she has had a brain accident they say. i think they blew it and there are covering there collective butts. she can't be moved to a reg. nursing home until the swallows works.

i am heart broken . her daughter continues to be a idiot. i know she is in denial but the truth is the truth.

i thank you all for all your support during this long drawn out thread.

this is the last time i will post on this thread. hospital personal had a family meeting with doctors, nurses, her daughter and her brother on the phone in flo. the opinion is that even if she overcome the physical things, ie breathing on her own, and swallowing so she can eat. she has a feeding tube and only weights 84 pounds. she will never progress mentally. she has had a brain accident they say. i think they blew it and there are covering there collective butts. she can't be moved to a reg. nursing home until the swallows works.

i am heart broken . her daughter continues to be a idiot. i know she is in denial but the truth is the truth.

i am so sorry babe. i will keep you and your friend in my prayers.

I'm very sorry to read your last quote Babetoo and every human being deserves dignity with the greatest respect and care at all times. I hope and pray that those who continue to care for your cherished friend Wallie do this. I'm sending you a zilion hugs and if I knew they would mend your broken heart I would send you a zillion more. I know there are appropriate levels of care in a nursing home and if your friend Wallie takes this path will be well looked after. I wish I could reach out and say it's all going to be okay but instead all can say is I am sorry and thankyou for sharing your friend Wallie through your posts.

Babe, if you need to talk some more about this, you KNOW you can come here and we will understand. I am so sorry. I know your heart is hurting. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers.

this sure is painful for me too! I hurt a lot because of this person who I don't even know Only that if she had friend so good as you she herself must have been the BEST ! I will continue to include you in my prayers that God will give YOU strength and call on Him when you feel weak. "LET GO LET GOD" is my affirmation that heals me. Keep it going babetoo. Know that people love and care about how you have pain we share your pain. Wish I could let you know the Everlasting arms are around you. He will handle things from here. Daughter or no daughter. Is she taking care of the cats? They probably wonder why she doesn't come home?

she is down to five cats, had one old on put to sleep. she is trying to give three away and just have two. says she can't afford it. she has the use of wallies money, but that is her choice. if wallie had any savings they are gone now.

i will miss wallie more than i can tell you. 46 years is a long time for a friendship.

thanks to all for good wishes.

she is down to five cats, had one old on put to sleep. she is trying to give three away and just have two. says she can't afford it. she has the use of wallies money, but that is her choice. if wallie had any savings they are gone now.

i will miss wallie more than i can tell you. 46 years is a long time for a friendship.

thanks to all for good wishes.

Your posts bring tears to my eyes and seems I seldom cry as I have been hurt so much in this life. I only hope you are taking care of yourself and your family (cats). I can relate to people who love animals the best. Just know God will bring you out of this season of despair. (Afraid to get talking about faith). Even my psychiatrist tells me I am too much on spiritual thinking! Gosh did that hurt. Keep in touch babetoo please know my thoughts are right there w/you and just have to come to computer to know I am here!

As you know, you and your friend have been in my heart, and in my thoughts for a while now. I am truely sad that the situation is, what it is. We can't change that, no matter how much we want.

I do hope your friend gets the best care possible, and anytime you need someone to be available to talk to, or stress out to, I am your friend. Just send a PM.

Your Pal,

Bob

I am still praying for Wallie and for you. Also for her daughter, for clarity and sensitivity.

We are all here for you Babe, no matter what.

:flowers: Barbara

i posted an update and it disappeared. wallies daughter made her a memory board with pictures of friends on it, myself included. says she did not know any of us. daughter is giving away a cat on weekend. four to go. wallie would just have a fit. thanks barbara for your concern

I'm so sorry, Babe. Hard to believe her daughter is literally burying her while she's still alive!

I've been through this nightmare of my parents' end of life, but we managed to savor every moment with them.

Still praying for you, Babe, and for Wallie. Sending you hugs.

thanks june. the hospital has completed it's job to write my friend off. with the brain injury they caused and now the drugs they are giving her, she is reduced to a vegetable.

she doesn't know anyone, including her daughter. i am resigned that i will never see my friend again. everything reminds me of her. my wind chimes were a gift from her so when i hear them, i think of her. she gave me a hummingbird feeder for my birthday. such a thoughtful person. when i bake cupcakes i think of her. she gave me the silicone pans. .

pray that wallie will go peacefully , she might as well be dead, in the condition she is in. there is not hope it will ever get better.

thanks june. the hospital has completed it's job to write my friend off. with the brain injury they caused and now the drugs they are giving her, she is reduced to a vegetable.

she doesn't know anyone, including her daughter. i am resigned that i will never see my friend again. everything reminds me of her. my wind chimes were a gift from her so when i hear them, i think of her. she gave me a hummingbird feeder for my birthday. such a thoughtful person. when i bake cupcakes i think of her. she gave me the silicone pans. .

pray that wallie will go peacefully , she might as well be dead, in the condition she is in. there is not hope it will ever get better.

babe, treasure the wind chimes and Hummingbird feeder..She is lucky to have a friend who loves her as you do. I know how this hurts and I pray for the three of you each day. I'll pray that the LORD watches over her and does what he thinks best. Hold her memory close babe she loved you as you love her.
kades

Back
Top Bottom