<My Grandfather Passed Away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
guys, you're great. i love yins.
Pap's service was heartbreaking, but honorable. he recieved a full salute.
rest his soul.
wept like a baby when they gave my Dad his flag.

Sorry to hear about your granpa's passing. how old did he get to be? I am sorry to say I never got to meet my grandpa's they all passed away before they reached 50. That sure seems young to me, not a grandpa at all at that age. You still have your parents luvs, don't you? Hang on to them. Having them around makes this little easier to bare as they need your support and you need theirs. Must have been a good granpa, otherwise you would not even mention this. One thing, you have your memories. He was older than 50 wasn't he? Life is just harder on some than others. No matter what age it still hurts when they leave. My sympathy luvs to you and your family.

oh, thank you for your kindness, in the kitchen & of course as i said, others. kitch, he was 82. & yep, i've Mom & Dad.

oh, thank you for your kindness, in the kitchen & of course as i said, others. kitch, he was 82. & yep, i've Mom & Dad.

luvs, please pass along my deepest sympathy to your mom and dad. I am thankful you still have them. being 82 was pretty good if when one reachs that age you can remember who you are talking to. Some people are that age and don't even know who you are. I hope and pray that before that happens to me, the gate is open for me. No hardships on the family. Be happy that you got to know your grampa and what a good fellow he was. He is in a better place, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom