My Grandmother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sympathy4.jpg

I have taken on the task of maintaining her page at the funeral home where her services and burial will be. It has been so bittersweet seeing pics that I have never seen that my cousin, momloves2cook, has sent me. I smile at her beautiful face and cry knowing that I will never see her again. She is with the ones that she loved dearly though, especially her lord and savior.

Restland Funeral Home and Cemetery

I have taken on the task of maintaining her page at the funeral home where her services and burial will be. It has been so bittersweet seeing pics that I have never seen that my cousin, momloves2cook, has sent me. I smile at her beautiful face and cry knowing that I will never see her again. She is with the ones that she loved dearly though, especially her lord and savior.

Restland Funeral Home and Cemetery

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful pictures of your grandmother. What a special lady. May she rest in peace.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful pictures of your grandmother. What a special lady. May she rest in peace.

my cousin, momloves2cook, has sent me. Not sure why the need to correct me on an upsetting post as it was, was felt.

TG - I'm sure many of us would hold your hand and give hugs if we could... I think your Grandmother would have liked the picture you posted. I'd be willing to bet that she'd be happy knowing you are taking this as well as you are.

*hugs*

Bob

Oh, Stacy! I loved the pictures. Your grandma was truly loved. What a huge group in that one picture. I'm sure she was proud of each and every one of you. If my daddy had lived, he would have been her age. Sadly he died when he was 55. I'm so glad you had so many memorable years with her.

Oh, I am sorry and accept my sympathy. She really must have been a loving lady to have a sweet granddaughter like you. Bet you were her favorite. I know you would be mine. I only got to know one grandma and she had hard life. No time to show any love to anyone. I certainly am glad you have the memories you do. Thanks for sharing your life w/us.

Back
Top Bottom