My Grandmother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
She passed away a little after 4 this morning. I will miss her dearly!

This is her and my great niece, the miracle child that was born 4 months premature and only 1lb 12 oz! Mammaw loved babies!!

img_828868_0_db70bf76364275014505c4c8ab5aa0b7.jpg

I am sorry for your loss TG. It's easy to say that passing is a part of life, but it still seems not fare.

She had a nice smile. I'm sure she will be missed.

Bob

Thank you, Bob. She will be missed, dearly! She had a good life and lived it to the fullest. She was just shy of her 92nd birthday, so, she lived long and happily.

Stacy,
I know you will miss your grandmother..I know too that you will cry and smile with remembered love for her....This is the hardest part of life,but how lucky you were to have here with you so long.I know GOD'S arms are around her holding her and letting her know that you all will be fine and that her job is done. I hope my mother and father are beside her now and will show her the way.I know you will be sad and ask why,,But remember you have beautiful memories of you mawmaw to hold onto til you meet again.i wish I could have met her, I imagine she was just like you.
I wish you peace,Stacy and love hugs from me to you for what's ahead and what you grieve for now.
cj

Last edited:
TG, I'm so sorry. I know you will miss Mammaw terribly. I'm sending you prayers for peace. And one "ATTA GIRL!" to Mammaw. 92 is nothing to sneeze at. Thats a life well lived.

AWWWW TG - big hugs to you. What a sweet, sweet face!!! I know you will miss her. I hope knowing she's in a better place gives you some comfort. :flowers:

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, Stacy. I'll put you and her family in my prayers. I'll tell Buck to give her a nice big "welcome" hug when he sees her.

aww Katie, your reply caught me off guard and I teared up. Thank you so much!! I don't think she could get a hug from a better man!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom