My Hyper-Mile Experiment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) I also have been trying to Hy-per Mile as well we live in the mountains so I take advantage of coasting down hill and just barely hitting the gas pedal going up hill but still keeping in the speed limit not to slow people down. I do all the other stuff but no turning off engine. There are people who have contests to see who can go the longest on a gallon of gas. I read somewhere that AC in cars made after 2000 do not really affect your mileage. I must have my AC as well.

I drive a 18 yr old Nissan truck 4 cyl. and if I drive the speed limit every thin on the road passes me as if I was going backwards, including a old Amish man with his horse and buggy. I has been proven that if you drive faster than 60 miles /hr that you loose mileage. Here in Des Moines it feels like it is hot laps for Indi. all hours of the day
I average 25 miles in city and 28-29 on the highway. Now I know the old 55 mph was distasteful to all most every body BUT IT DID SAVE A MAJOR BUNCH OF GAS. and if this price for gas keeps going up I bet it gits put back into effect, I can barley afford to go to the store. The joy of Social Security ( IE ) I don't feel secure

My Bali, solely used as a commuter, it is a 150cc(laugh all you want, lol)with a big bore kit. The weekend cruiser is more like 44mpg

Last edited:
:LOL: I just got a gas powered motor kit to put on a Scwinn Hybrid Cruiser bicycle. Still waiting for the bike. My motor is 80cc and is supposed to get 150 miles per gallon. It can go up to 40 miles per hour. The bike is only a three speed but you can turn on motor when the pedaling gets too hard or just just to cruise around. The gas tank holds 1/2 gallon. So I should get 75 miles per tank. :-p:-p:-p

Last edited:
:LOL: I just got a gas powered motor kit to put on a Scwinn Hybrid Cruiser bicycle. Still waiting for the bike. My motor is 80cc and is supposed to get 150 miles per gallon. It can go up to 40 miles per hour. The bike is only a three speed but you can turn on motor when the pedaling gets too hard or just just to cruise around. The gas tank holds 1/2 gallon. So I should get 75 miles per tank. :-p:-p:-p

that is totally bad apples dude. i wanna see pics of this....

Back
Top Bottom