My kitty is gourmet now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i got a sample of'white meat savory chixt uscany ina savory tuscany sauce with long grain rice & garden greens.
gone is 'chopped & formed beef by-product, only to be replaced by the shameslessey cost-scaling rice. the by-product is now so fancy i'd likely fix it fer lunch if i didn't read that can & it's cat food!

My Jack Russell terrier loves cat food! In all fairness, she gets after the cat eats it.....out of the litter box!!

Anybody know if they sell breath mints for dogs???:LOL:

Thanks, Luvs, for bringing up a funny memory. My husband's cousin, Mike, and his wife, Iris, were very busy high school coaches at the same school. They had very little time to see each other but they always enjoyed a rushed dinner with each other. One extremely busy evening before the two of them had to head back to school she fixed tuna sandwiches and Mike who was starving wolfed it down though it had a strange, off taste. He asked Iris what brand of tuna had she used and as she is running out the door told him to check the garbage. Interested he pulls the can out and it's Cozy Kitten Tuna Fish!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom