My Latest Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah come on, "old age" i am old enough to be your mother , don't have any of those things, will give you the eye problem..that is old age. they have to be kidding that old age was the cause. more likely the reactions to meds.

whatever the cause i am just thrilled that you are doing so well. for the first time in a long time, you and i are both reasonably well at the same time. i am so happy for us both, dear friend.

ah come on, "old age" i am old enough to be your mother , don't have any of those things, will give you the eye problem..that is old age. they have to be kidding that old age was the cause. more likely the reactions to meds.

whatever the cause i am just thrilled that you are doing so well. for the first time in a long time, you and i are both reasonably well at the same time. i am so happy for us both, dear friend.

I am glad for us too, Babe! And you may be old enough to be my mother, but I am starting to feel my years ;)

;);)
I am glad for us too, Babe! And you may be old enough to be my mother, but I am starting to feel my years ;)
Well,well,well, Seems we might be joined at the hip.:LOL:My ears have been my trouble for years. Thaey keep telling me I'm imagining it, but I have a problem hearing, have to be careful when I benn to pick up things, that's how I got hurt Easter night. My eyes are going koko I need new glasses, soooo Hi sis.Glad you are ok. you are loved.I can rest a little easier now.
kades;)

Well, that's some of the best news anyone could hope to hear! Fantastic.

According to a scientific study, aging is preferred by 100% of survey participants over the alternative.

I'm so glad to hear this great news.

Back
Top Bottom