My Laundry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
Anybody want to volunteer to come over and fold it and put it away? (I hate that job)

I'll wait for a little while to give you a chance to answer.

Tell you what, I will fold YOURS if you come over and fold and put away all of mine. (Did I mention I have two daughters?)

Isn't that the most annoying chore? It is almost as bad as emptying the dishwasher. Geez, I HATE emptying the dishwasher!

Yeah... I have to do that this afternoon, too. (can't let it pile on top too long I guess). Sometimes I put water in the sink and wash the small pile by hand rather than emptying the dishwasher - - :LOL:

You too Alix? I despise emptying the DW, and folding cloths, but more than anything I hate having to hand write my return address on envelopes..

kadesma

I bought the sticky address labels! LOL! kadesma, you are a woman after my own heart!

And Z, I do that too sometimes. Except in THIS house, there are rarely only a FEW dishes.

I don't mind emptying the dishwasher. I even like it in the winter. I empty it while the dishes are still nice and warm.

I don't mind folding clothes but, sometimes I fold them and they sit in the basket for a week because I hate putting them away.

The chore I hate most though is taking out the garbage. I wish someone would do that for me.

I never complain about emptying the dishwasher because that means I HAVE a dishwasher. I like the warm dishes too.

As for folding clothes, the only time I don't mind it is when they are nice and warm too, but then there's usually a cat sleeping in the basket with the nice warm clean clothes too. Otherwise it's a wrinkly chore.

And speaking of wrinkly, maybe my least favorite chore is ironing. What a time consuming snore THAT job is! I do like a nicely ironed shirt though.

BC

Iron?????? Whats that????:LOL: :ROFLMAO: DH is a whizz bang at the ol ironing board:LOL:

kadesma

I don't mind the DW but laundry is my least favorite task! Whenever I finally get all the laundry washed and folded, somehow by the time I'm finished folding that last shirt, the laundry basket is full again. Which is funny because I tend to do the laundry while my husband is at work and the kiddo is asleep, so where did all that dirty laundry come from if I'm the only one around?! ...maybe the dog puts it in there?

I'm usually on top of all that stuff (laundry and dishes that is) but here lately since I haven't been feeling too well hubby has been doing that part of the chores for me so long as I do the cooking. I feel spoiled.

lol i actually like doing the laundry. I dont mind dooin the dishes either. we dont have a DW :( i wish we did though. .. . i hate vacumning and dusting. thoses are the jobs i cant stand doing. . im allergic to lysol so its kinda hard for me to do some cleaning anyway

middie said:
corazon it's the laundry monsters i tell you !!!!!!!!!

Are they the ones that hide all the socks too?
I swear I start out with six and I end up with
5!!:mad::mad:

no pds blame that on the washer. the washer eats them i swear !
mocha you wanna come and do my dishes ? please ??

no kidding. my boss told me to use safety pins and pin socks together before washing them. i'm going to tell my sister to do that.

I also hate dusting mainly because I hate moving the oodles of knick knacks that cludder the cabinets and shelves in my frontroom. My daughter does the dusting for me and one of these days I'm gonna send her home with the whole mess. :cool: Idea!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom