My little girl is 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy birthday Rachel!
14.gif

Cute smile Callum!
9.gif

:) Barbara

Happy birthday Rachel, it seems only a moment ago you were just a very well loved, much anticpated bump!!!

I hadn't looked at your album in ages GB, the pictures of Rachel and her grandad are sooooooooo cute, their facial expressions are mirror images in some of the photos, they must have a very similar view of the world!!!

And rachel in the snow, just how cute is that!!! It's lovely when kids adore snow, and don't have to think about the traumas of shovelling walks, and driving cars in it etc etc.

GB, I could sing that song for you...."Mrs. Brown you have a lovely daughter...." She's a beautiful child and you and your wife are undoubtably good parents. All I can say is, enjoy every moment, and don't ever listen to people who talk about "the terrible twos", or any of that bad stuff! Just keep on doing whatever you think is right, and everything will work out wonderfully.

Happy birthday, Rachel and congratulations to you and Mrs GB, GB! You guys survived the first year and have a wonderful little girl to prove it!

Rach is just adorable! I love the pictures of her in the snow, too. She looks so happy!

I'm sure you had a bittersweet day celebrating Rach and thinking about a year ago, too! [[hugs!]]

Thanks for all the kind words and wishes everyone!

We had a great day celebrating her birthday. Rachel had so much fun. She had cake and ice cream for the first time and it was hysterical to watch. She grabbed a huge hunk of ice cream and slammed it into her mouth. She was enjoying it very much. I hope to have the pictures of that up on my site sometime next week.

Also on that day she took a real turn with her walking. She seemed to gain a lot more stability and was talking more steps at once without falling down. We are so very proud of her!

Back
Top Bottom