My little weather rant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats our weather today as. Went out at lunch to post some letters and down came the rain. Fortunately, it has warmed up so there is no ice.

The forecast called for 3-5 inches, and we got 16! My back can take no more of this.

You gotta take the bad with the good. Parts of Maine have wonderful summer temps.

I know, I normally don't get mad about snow, but last year we had snow every other day, this year we are getting hammered weekly and my snow thrower is down and the earliest I can get it into a shop is 3 weeks.

This years fishing season will be especially good. :D

I have a snow thrower and shovel. No plow. Next big storm I will hire someone. BTW, this years lesson for me was to do preventive maintenance on my snow thrower, start it a few times before it gets cold and put in some stabilizer into the gas.

I feel badly for those of you who are getting more snow than you'd like. We are actually supposed to get a little snow tonight (1-3 inches), and I am looking forward to it. I know our dog will love it! He has only seen snow once, around his first birthday 13 months ago.

:)Barbara

IT's a BALMY 18° F out today, more than 40 degrees warmer than we had last week. We are only getting flurries today.

Yeah, Lefty, I've about had enough, too. Here it is 6pm and I'm about to go shovel again. When Lou is here with me he takes care of most of it. Even my exhusband will come by if Lou isn't around... But when it snows at night like this, and I'm the only one home, it's up to me.

Yea, this is what I really want to do now.

I'm so sorry, y'all. I wish every one of you could have been here in San Antonio today. The weather was glorious! Beautiful bright blue sunny skies and a holiday so there were families out everywhere with their children. I took Fisher to the zoo and most everyone was in shorts and flip-flops.

It was 77 here today, with blue skies, blue water, and a slight tropical breeze.

Will it never end???? :ROFLMAO:

812_IMG_8202.jpg

They just had a little weather update during a commercial. It's snowing on kitchenelf right now. They said they are getting really big snowflakes, so DUCK KE!

:)Barbara

After all my (driveway) grooming, and help from the DW. I drove home from work to find a foot of snow on the edge of my driveway. :mad: I know the snow plows from the city have to move it somewhere but 8 hours after the storm, give me a break. Oh well, no snow in the forecast for the rest of the week. Note to self, think positive. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom