My Mother's Day gift from son

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
My son and his family presented me with 2 kittens. I have yet to name them, but one may be Tipper and the other Snuggles or Snugglepuss. (Hubby's choices) They are 8 weeks old. My dog loves them but my other 3 cats are not too happy tho they won't hurt the kittens.

Edit It is decided. The girl is Ginger and the boy is Snuggles. :) Ginger is the one in front , looking at camera, Snuggles is the one at top.

Last edited:
Ladycook,
they are adorable..They look like a set of ginger snaps..Happy Mothers Day
kadesma:)

Oh they are so cute!!!
kadesma I think you're on to something.... Ginger and Snap!!! :)

They are so cute and sweet! I know you are having a good time with them right now. Kittens are so amazing to watch, and having two is twice as nice!

:)Barbara

Very adorable! I have a Ginger but I shorten it to Ginnee or GinGin. (Neither of which I know are technically shorter but are "softer" forms I guess.)

Wonderful gift! He surely knew what his mom would like the best. They will bring you so much joy and not to mention care but who cares. The love they will give you is worth every bit of the work you have to do. Are cats housebroken right away or do you have to make them go in a box or something? Do you declaw the kittens? Vet said that was hard on cats to declaw them. I don't know just repeat what i hear. Hope all your family will get along and give you lots of love.

You have nice son. Mine knew it was Mother's Day but he thinks he doesn't have to say anything he shows how he feels by his actions. Same way with my mom she never ever hugged me. Guess I can't fault my family, I love them anyway. Hope you can understand this.

Wonderful gift! He surely knew what his mom would like the best. They will bring you so much joy and not to mention care but who cares. The love they will give you is worth every bit of the work you have to do. Are cats housebroken right away or do you have to make them go in a box or something? Do you declaw the kittens? Vet said that was hard on cats to declaw them. I don't know just repeat what i hear. Hope all your family will get along and give you lots of love.

You have nice son. Mine knew it was Mother's Day but he thinks he doesn't have to say anything he shows how he feels by his actions. Same way with my mom she never ever hugged me. Guess I can't fault my family, I love them anyway. Hope you can understand this.
Yes I can understand. They were already housebroken. *whew* I do not believe in declawing, because I know what it really involves, it is like taking off the top finger joint of your finger. So far the dog still likes them, the other cats tolerate them , tho Blackie and Gracie will hiss at them if they venture too close. I enjoy the furbabies , I love them so much , my heart feels like it is bursting.
I have a nice son , yes, and the kittens needed a forever home. ;)

should have named them Peaches and Cream
thanks for the suggestions, but I like the names I've given them. :)

Very adorable! I have a Ginger but I shorten it to Ginnee or GinGin. (Neither of which I know are technically shorter but are "softer" forms I guess.)
thank you ! I call her Ginger baby sometimes. and Snuggles I call him Snuggie :LOL: He is a real snuggler. I love both kittens so much!

I just lerve kittens. THEY ARE SO CUTE!
thank you , I think so too.

Awwwwww lol they are so so so cute !!!!

thank you! They are my cutie pies.

Ladycook,
they are adorable..They look like a set of ginger snaps..Happy Mothers Day
kadesma:)
thanks Kadesma !

Aww, that's the best kind of gift, for you and the little ones!!
yes it is the best gifts . :)

my goodness they are cute. my son brought me beautiful flowers and a card. he is taking me to lunch and a movie tomorrow, as he has the day off.

babe:ohmy::ohmy:
Did you enjoy your lunch and movie?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the suggestions, but I like the names I've given them. :)

thank you ! I call her Ginger baby sometimes. and Snuggles I call him Snuggie :LOL: He is a real snuggler. I love both kittens so much!

thank you , I think so too.

thank you! They are my cutie pies.

thanks Kadesma !

yes it is the best gifts . :)

Did you enjoy your lunch and movie?

haven't done either one yet. only one movie i wanted to see and had a five o'clock start time. to late for me, so we will do another day. plus the handy man showed up and is almost finished with the new kitchen floor. it is sooooo
beautiful.

babe:wacko::wacko:

Back
Top Bottom