My new car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
So my new, well ok used car showed up yesterday. its perty. its a 2005 Nissan Altima with only 35,000 miles. I bought it at 13,600$ I have been trying to buy a car for the last 7 or 8 months. Now im one step closer to other goals i have. ill post some pics of it when i can.

Congratulations, LT. Just keep ticking those goals off your list. You'll be at the top before you know it.

You know how to eat an elephant, don't you? One bite at a time.:LOL:

You just chomped a piece of your elephant.

LOL yeah i ate it good to. My next goal is to pass my CCNA exam and since im on student council, i want to finish up my tasks involved with that.

So my new, well ok used car showed up yesterday. its perty. its a 2005 Nissan Altima with only 35,000 miles. I bought it at 13,600$ I have been trying to buy a car for the last 7 or 8 months. Now im one step closer to other goals i have. ill post some pics of it when i can.
oh they're pretty, I love those, my DD's husband has a Maxima, and on the outside they look alike

if i had the money i would have gone either toyota camery 2008 or a 2004 Acura TL but acura's have dang good resale value

Back
Top Bottom