My preferred meal is...what is yours?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cannot, simply cannot.

I think of starting with scallops, but then my mind will come up with a soup or hummus.

Then I imagine foie gras, or mussels mueniere or shrimp or crab meat cocktail.

A lovely country pate, maybe sone quail, oh yes, lobsters maybe made ala Americaine on angel hair pasta, or a .......

And that is for starters. Or I might consider just tapas.

And that is only for starters.

No, I cannot choose a favorite meal. All I can tell you is that if I could it would not contain cauliflower.

Got to love it! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I cannot say a specific meal that is my favorite, but I like food that is simply prepared with either light or no sauces. Grilled seafood (salmon, halibut, mahi mahi, or sometimes swordfish are my favorites) seasoned with salt and pepper. I also love cedar planked foods. In my mind, simple is best... heavy complicated sauces and mixtures just aren't my thing.

It used to be a burrito and beans from Pedro's Restaurant in Fayetteville, NC...
But he closed. Wahhhhhh....

I am thinking pizza.

Geez, it's hard to narrow my favorites down to just a few, but I'll try.

A Mixed green salad with black beans, corn, garlic, and spicy chicken, smothered in ranch and italian dressing.

Crab and cream cheese wontons.

Some good mac and cheese, of course.

a huge plate of spaghetti with turkey onions green and red peppers with three cheese sauce and sour cream. a taco bell chicken grilled stuft burrito on the side.

Apple pie and french vanilla ice cream.

annnnnd, chilled cherry juice.

Bah-ha-ha, major pig out, but I think that would be my most favorite meal.
and, no body worry I've never ACTUALLY had all that in one sitting before......

But, now I'm tempted to try. ha!

starting with crab cakes or lobster bisque then pan seared duck breast with a blackberry gastrique ... then a lava cake would be perfect ..

now im starving lol

Meze platter, tapas platter or dim sum - just loving eating little bits of everything !
With a nice glass (or two or three :) ) of ice cold bubbly !

Interesting forum...:)

I don't think we could choose one specific meal...but we really enjoy cooking a "themed" dinner. Usually something ethnic, but never fully authentic, more just for fun...oh, and plenty of cheap wine... :LOL:

I couldn't choose. My first thought is anything Mexican, then, I adore pizza, but, I also adore shellfish, but, vegetables are up there too.

It depends on what I am in the mood for. There is never any one meal that satisfies me over and over. But seafood will come pretty close and so will sushi. I want it all!!!

Back
Top Bottom