My proposed new house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you install Ethernet cable to all rooms?

What kind of wiring are you using?

LOL, I don't have a clue what you are getting at with both these questions, nor do I know how to answer them:blush:. That was the department of my late husband. Now days, I hire folks who know the answers. My plan is to consult with the 5 other new home builders to find out how they handled the TV and Internet connections.

Meanwhile, I will try to upload some flooring photos from today..

Attachments

• DSCN1801.jpg
    DSCN1801.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN1803.jpg
    DSCN1803.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 133
and here is one poor photo of the lighting fixtures in the living, dining room and breakfast nook, as well as the tile detail on the kitchen window sill.

Attachments

• DSCN1746.jpg
    DSCN1746.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN1747.jpg
    DSCN1747.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 139
Ethernet? Who needs Ethernet with wifi? Pesky cords...

The only thing that I use WIFI for are the laptops and tablets. Ethernet is so much faster and more stable. 2 Roku boxes, server, and home theater pc all hardwired. I push around a lot of bandwidth in my house and wifi doesn't always cut it. Any time I can hard wire, I'll do it! With that said, I've had to do a lot of work to make sure that it is invisible, I enjoy what the wires can do, but don't want to see them.

I'll see the electrician next week. Specifically, what can I ask him?

You can ask him the questions RB asked. Ethernet is the type of cabling technology used for computer networking; it looks similar to a cable TV cable but has a different connector.

Bakechef, good answer! ;) I hadn't thought of that, but we're just now getting into streaming to the TV.

Oh this is so beautiful! I love this for you, Beth! You will be so very happy there, I know, yes?

With love,
~Cat

Beth, that kitchen looks like it's going to be so much fun to play in! And plenty of room for two to work together. You know, um, in case you need the room. I'm available for parties or small gatherings...

Kitchen? Did some one ask for more kitchen photos:LOL:?

This wall of the kitchen is hard to photograph because it is obscured by the pantry. This area will be the main food prep/baking area, being between the pantry and frig and the sink. I am so ready to party in this kitchen!!

Attachments

• DSCN1655.jpg
    DSCN1655.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 138
Beth, that kitchen looks like it's going to be so much fun to play in! And plenty of room for two to work together. You know, um, in case you need the room. I'm available for parties or small gatherings...

Heh! I was going to see if she she would hire me on to cook...:)

I'm the only one with the address...Hmmmm...I could get a head start. We are planning a trip down to San Antonio, should see if we could swing by on the way there or home.

Kitchen? Did some one ask for more kitchen photos:LOL:?

This wall of the kitchen is hard to photograph because it is obscured by the pantry. This area will be the main food prep/baking area, being between the pantry and frig and the sink. I am so ready to party in this kitchen!!

I love the subway tiles! best pic of them, yet! It's coming together so well, I'd be spinning like a top to see everything at once.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom