My son Jymm 9/3/81-10/7/99

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1976, I was near self-destruction. As a young atheist I found no reason to live. In despair I became quiet, remembering all the witnesses who had crossed my path throughout my life. From that moment of calm I turned to Jesus for help and was allowed to see my sin, vanity. It took three days for God's plan to overcome the many layers of vanity I had built up to deny Him. By the early part of the third day I had finally been broken and could feel the miracle of Jesus Christ bringing me into His saving grace. I have sinned since but will never deny the existence of the Kingdom of God. We believe because of the evidence of what the unrepentant heart cannot see. True miracles are never a surprise. They come from moving close to our Creator. Praise be to God the Father, His Son, Jesus Christ and Their Holly Spirit who comforts and teaches the faithful. The Book of Life was written before time and all who are in it will not be lost. I feel deep in my soul that your children are found within its pages.
I cannot be wrong about this for sound reasons.

All the best,
Robert

Last edited:
Thinking of you and hoping you can look back on his memory and smile... I'm sure that's what he would want.

Though this was a tough weekend-lots of tears but,lots of laughs remembering Jymm- we go on- we always do-in a month and two days we'll be facing his passing date and these feelings will be visiting again.
There are no words to tell you how much I appreciate all the love and energy all of you have extended to not only me but, my family.
For those of you who sent pms-they seemed to pop in my mailbox when I really needed those cyber hugs.

Robert- I am glad you found your peace and live in the joy of what life is.

Buckytom-you and I are of the same spiritual beliefs-we are all part of the total picture.And you sir, always- always make me smile with your posts, in one way or another.I am sorry that my grief hurt you as it did others here but, selfishly I knew I would find the comfort I needed and it would give me a chance to remind this DC family to love and that they are loved.

urmaniac-thank you for the song-I listened to it countless times over the past few days.

To all here who are feeling new loss and those who have "unthinkable" loss,I would just like to say this- the black cloud may be forever with us but, those who we have lost will certainly make sure the rays of light come through we just have to let it and what better way to let them continue to walk with us on this journey the only way they can.
Love and energy, Vicki

So sorry for your loss Vicki. Life is short and we never know when we will leave this earth. Your son was very good looking, had a very kind face. I'm sure he is looking out for you now and smiling down on you. Bless you.

Back
Top Bottom