My son wanted real snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Well, he got it with a vengeance since 5 am yesterday morning and it is still snowing in Washington!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: My lovely cousin took these for me.
Doesn't he look good shoveling!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

the last one, that is a clean drive, was last night, the one of all the snow is this morning. My cousin standing in it this morning, then, my son, SHOVELING!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attachments

• SNOW DAY 08024.jpg
    SNOW DAY 08024.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 161
  • SNOW DAY 08026.jpg
    SNOW DAY 08026.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 159
  • SNOW DAY 08019.jpg
    SNOW DAY 08019.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 151
  • SNOW DAY 08018.jpg
    SNOW DAY 08018.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 138
  • SNOW DAY 08005.jpg
    SNOW DAY 08005.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 155
Wholly crapolla!
What part of TX are you from? That's some real snow alright.

My son DRIVES a huge truck for a living and is hoping for more snow so he can drive in it...

Do you think they are born crazy or it's something they learn along the way?

Wholly crapolla!
What part of TX are you from? That's some real snow alright.

I WISH!! My son lives in Spokane Washington.:LOL:
I would love it, but, all that would be solid ice if here in Texas.

PDS, guys are born CRAZY!!

Oh... OK. I didn't know that.
I thought you had a son at home wishing for a white holiday.

Oh... OK. I didn't know that.
I thought you had a son at home wishing for a white holiday.
:
I have one here in town and my baby moved to Washington on Oct13th:(
he's doing better there though, so, I can't complain too much. I just miss him a bunch!!

texasgirl, some of us live in the snowbelt. We feel your pain but since it is a rare occurence for you, try to see the beauty in the snowfall--when it is fresh and clean, everything looks so beautiful (from inside your house looking through the window with a cup of cocoa and marshmallows in your hand).
Merry Christmas, Pie Susan

texasgirl, some of us live in the snowbelt. We feel your pain but since it is a rare occurence for you, try to see the beauty in the snowfall--when it is fresh and clean, everything looks so beautiful (from inside your house looking through the window with a cup of cocoa and marshmallows in your hand).
Merry Christmas, Pie Susan

It isn't snowing here. Those pics are in Washington where my son is. I would LOVE it if it snowed like that here.

try to see the beauty in the snowfall--when it is fresh and clean, everything looks so beautiful

You're kidding right PieSusan. I hate hate hate snow. Always have.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!
you just may get it!!!!!

I love snow.... but only if I'm inside and nobody I care about is out driving.

It's a good thing your son likes driving in it Stacy, since it looks like he is going to have plenty to drive in!

We had a couple feet of snow about six or seven years ago, and a few inches one or two other years, but most years it doesn't snow here. We got one night of snow last year, which Cubbie absolutely loved! We have had a few cold nights this year (in the 20s and 30s), but it is ridiculously warm this week. We don't need jackets, and the lows have been in the 50s. We have had to have the fan on a lot lately. James wants snow for Christmas, and I would love at least a few days of it. If we do get any, it will most likely be in January, since it is colder then.

:)Barbara

It looks like Spokane got dumped on today ... and they're equipped to handle it. We got 4" here in Eugene and it shut the city down for three days. I'm glad your son is getting his white Christmas =)

Those are great photos Stacy!!! I would love to see snow like that here in Texas, but like you said, nine times out of ten... it's ice!

Those pictures look like where I live, in Sault Ste. Marie, MI. And about driving in the snow, when you know it well enough, the somewhat slippery surface allows you to do things that can't do on dry pavement, like swing the back end around in a tight spot. I love driving in the snow.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

try to see the beauty in the snowfall--when it is fresh and clean, everything looks so beautiful

You're kidding right PieSusan. I hate hate hate snow. Always have.

True that Middie!! If I may use the parlance of our times, snow, and winter in general, sucks!!:LOL:

We had a couple of hours of freezing rain here tonite, and now the snow is falling on top of it!! They've already cancelled everything for tomorrow!! Grandson Sammy is elated-Christmas vacation started a day early! :)

No freaking in Houston :)

I was about to say that it was Houston.

Susan, Houston is in the southern part of Texas and it's pretty rare to get snow down there. Now, it has twice in the last year:LOL: We have had sleet in the last week, that's it:( Luckily, not bad and driving wasn't horrible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom