My Sweet Pup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lindatooo

Head Chef
Finally got my avatar right! It's my little girl, Gidgett, who is a bright light in my life and LOVES everything I cook!

Hugs, everyone!

awwwwwww! Gidgett is such a sweetheart, lindatooo-and the name just seems to fit her perfectly!! Its no surprise that shes so special to you!!

Hugs back at ya!!!

What a sweet girl..Thanks for sharing with us..There is not much as sweet and loving is there?
kadesma

Looks like a little lamb to me. what kind of dog is she supposed to be? How old is she? Is she your only one? she sure is doll. I would like dog like her. I often wonder about my pups. They are going on year and never seem to want to settle down and stay quiet. When I sit down they always expect me to play with them. Throwing the ball never wears them out. Their energy is desirable to me. Only I had half of it. Gidgett wear you out? Other dog I have is 14 years old and getting acupuncture. I did ask the doctor if he would give it to me too? He does to himself but not people!

Good luck with Gidgett. Good sign she likes your cooking.

Looks like a little lamb to me. what kind of dog is she supposed to be? How old is she? Is she your only one? she sure is doll. I would like dog like her. I often wonder about my pups. They are going on year and never seem to want to settle down and stay quiet. When I sit down they always expect me to play with them. Throwing the ball never wears them out. Their energy is desirable to me. Only I had half of it. Gidgett wear you out? Other dog I have is 14 years old and getting acupuncture. I did ask the doctor if he would give it to me too? He does to himself but not people!

Good luck with Gidgett. Good sign she likes your cooking.

She is a tiny toy Poodle and full grown at about 5 lbs. She's pretty laid back but we go outside for frisbee toss when she seems to need a good run. Anytime you have a small dog in a two story house you can give pleanty of exercise...I send her to fetch things upstairs - my slippers, her toys, etc. Right now she is snoozing at my feet.

awww, her ears look like pigtails! you should take a pic of her with pink ribbons around them. she's precious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom